Tonya and Adam Levine

This is going to be a Mother's Day special.

I woke up noticing that my husband wasn't beside me. Where could he have gone this early? He doesn't have work. I shrugged my shoulders getting out of my bed. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I rubbed my very round stomach. Hopefully she comes out soon, she already a week late. I sighed walking downstairs to make myself a tea and maybe some breakfast, but when I was down there, everything was already made. I smiled at my husband'a good deed. I sat down on the chair taking a drink of my tea. I picked up the plate of pancakes he made, cutting a slice out of one, when I noticed a note was stuck on the fridge.

"Happy Mother's Day to a mom to be! Maybe little Mikayla will come out today. I'll see you soon baby!" I smiled at the note, he's always so caring and is always making me laugh. I sat back down and pulled out my phone texting him.

"Where are you babe? I miss you!" Which he soon replied with,

"I'll be there in 1 hour, tops."

"Okay. See you soon." I replied back walking into the living room and turning on the couch to a random music channel. It's a Sunday morning, nothing's gonna be on tv anyways. I looked at what the song was, it was One More Night by Maroon 5. It was obviously a throwback, I sang the lyrics to the song like it was no problem, the year that song came out was the year I met my lovely husband Adam. I was just taking my daily jog when I accidentally bumped into him, little did I know I would end up marrying him 5 years later. And now, two years after that we're have our first child together. Little Mikayla Faith Levine. It took us a long time to name her, but we came to that choice. I was just playing a game on my phone when something I wasn't expecting to happen. I quickly dialed Adam's number panicking.

"Hello? What's up babe?"

"She coming!"

"Who's coming?"

"Mikayla! My water just broke!" Right at that moment I heard the front door open and close and Adam appeared In the living room, in the matter of seconds.

"I'll go upstairs and get the baby bag, and then we'll go to the hospital." He panicked and ran the stairs. He soon ran back downstairs with 4 bags.

"What's all this stuff?"

"Everything we need." He said pulling me with him towards the car.

"Adam! We only need one bag babe."

"Oh right!" He said dropping 3 of the bags. He led me into the car still very concerned.

"Adam, calm down. Breathe." I said with a little laugh in the back of my throat.

*Skip the birth process.*

"It's a beautiful baby girl." The doctor told us. One of the nurses took her away to clean her up, as Adam cleaned his hands too. As the nurse came back with our baby girl in her hands, she handed our beautiful baby girl into Adam's hands.

"Any idea of what your going to name her?"

"Mikalya Faith Levine." Adam told her. She smiled as Adam walked over to me with Mikayla in his hands. I finally got a good look at her and she had long eye lashes, with beautiful light brown eyes.

"Hi Mikayla." I whispered.

"She's so beautiful." Adam said as if he was holding his breath. I nodded in agreement, as Adam handed her to me.

"Happy Mother's Day Tonya!"