Zayn Malik and Munaiba

Dedicated to my Cheeky Chappy Munaiba, who had been bothering me to do this for like ever! Hope you like it

I was just strolling around my new home in Manchester, England. We have just moved here a few days ago. I live with only my brother Nick. We got into an argument about something stupid so I just walked out of the house and decided to venture my new home. We moved here to get away from our abusive mother. Once Nick turned 18 we got out of that house faster than you could say Mississippi. Me being only 17 we couldn't move out any sooner.

As I was walking I came upon a cute little coffee shop. I walked into the little shop. It was an old styled coffee shop. It had a huge bookshelf filled with books. The tables were very small since there was 3 little one sweater couches surrounding it. This was a shop for having a coffee an maybe a muffin.

"Hello stranger, what may I help you with?" The girl at the counter said happily. She sounded generally happy and not fake. She had long curly black hair and green eyes. She had a SnapBack on that had the Celtics sign on it. She looked to be about my age maybe my brother's but no older than 20.

"Um a hot chocolate with whipped cream?" I asked unsure of they had it.

"Sure! Would you like a free muffin with it? We always give new customers free muffins." I debated in my head quickly before nodding my head slowly. She smiled before running into the back. I don't talk very much, I'm really shy so it's sometimes hard to make friends. I waited about 4 minutes until the girl came out with my hot chocolate and muffin. She didn't have a apron on anymore and I assume that she must be her shift. "Here's you order, on and it's chocolate chip. I hope it's okay."

"It's fine. Thank you...." I trailed off not knowing her name.

"Carrie. What's yours?"

"Munaiba." I told her.

"Nice name! I'm done my shift and you look like you could use a new friend. You don't sound like your from here."

"No, I just moved here from Canada." She nodded. "Do you wanna stay here with me? You don't have to if you don't want to."

"Sure i'll stay!" She said enthusiastically. We sat in a area that had 3 small red couches and only two were available. There was a boy with a beanie on and a shirt that said 'Cool Kids Don't Dance.' He had raven black hair the was in a small quiff under the beanie. He looked familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on who he was. He was reading the paper.

"So, how long have you been here for?" Carrie asked me.

"About 4 days."

"You and your parents moved here?" I shook my head violently.

"No me and my brother Nick."

"Oh I see. Only me and my sister live together. She's only 7 while I'm 17 and we have to take care of ourselves since our parents walked out on us. When people come an check on us I just tell then that my parents are at work, since I don't want to be sent to an orphanage since I turned 18 in a few months." I nodded understandingly.

"My dad died when I was 3. My mom started abusing me and my brother when I was about 10 and he was 11. So once Nick turned 18 we moved out of her house. We have been saving up our money since we were 15 and 16." This time she nodded.

"Our life sucks doesn't it?"

"Yeah it does. You always seem so happy and stuff."

"Have to be like that for my sister you know?"

"True."

"I have to go pick up my sister then go to my second job. Sorry our conversation was so short." She apologized. "Hey, so we can keep in touch how about I text you later?" I nodded giving her my number as she gave me hers. I waved bye to her as she walked out.

I drank my hot chocolate and ate my muffin. Suddenly a soft singing began.

Don't try make me stay,

Or ask if I'm okay,

Because I don't know the answer.

I listened to his amazing voice and then I remembered why he looked so familiar. It was Zayn Malik! I waited for him to finish singing before saying anything.

"Beautiful singing Zayn."

"You recognize me?"

"At first I didn't but then you started singing it hit me."

"So your a fan."

"Um not really, I'm more into the RnB and Hip Hop genre. But I know some of your songs." He nodded.

"We'll I didn't mean to eavesdrop on your conversation earlier, but I heard your new here and well I'm here on tour so maybe you would like to venture around with me?" I nodded getting up from my seat. We walked out of the coffee shop in random conversation.

"Hey Munaiba today was really fun. I loved hanging out with you. Maybe we can hang out again and maybe with the boys because the would probably love to meet you and maybe you'll go out on a date with one of then. Preferably me." He said.

"Is this your way of asking me out Malik?" He nodded. "Sure i'll go out with you!" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek and walking into my house.

Lets just say that was the beginning of a wonderful relationship.