Audbury Crowne

Jessica,Tonya and Jori were on vacation in Australia for spring break,I know amazing right? But anyways they had been there for 3 days and decided that today would be their full beach day.

"Are you guys ready?" Jori yelled while she sat on the edge of the bed applying loads of sunscreen. "Yeah,one sec." Tonya yelled back. After a few minutes Tonya and Jessica emerged wearing their beach clothes. Tonya was wearing a black and white tank top with white shorts. Jessica was wearing a white dress with colored flowers all over it. Jori was wearing denim shorts and a gray flowing shirt. "Shall we go?" asked Jessica grabbing her sunglasses. "Lets" replied both girls.

They walked down to the beach and set out their things. After only a few minutes the girls were approached by a young guy. "Hey,were you girls interested in modeling for a new clothing line?" the guy asked them causing all three to look at each other. "Umm idk...." Said Tonya,"yeah give us some time" Jori was about to say until she was interrupted "Sure why not?" Said Jessica smiling and taking the guys card. "Hey I'm sorry" said Jessica after the guy left "I thought it would be cool". All the girls agreed that it would be nice and were excited for tomorrow.

The next day the girls showed up to the beach for the shoot. "I wonder who's line it is?" Asked Jori " yeah maybe it's a hot guy" laughed Tonya. "Well I hope they have cute clothes" added Jessica. "Hey girls" said the man from yesterday "I'm Shaun, let me I introduce you to the designers" Shaun led the girls to a tent where many people sat and talked.

"Cody!,Alli! Your models are here!!" Yelled Shaun. As soon as the girls heard that they freaked. "Hey I'm Cody and this is my sister Alli" he smiled, "we're really happy to have you here" said Alli. After getting acquainted with the rest of the models the girls were assigned their partners for Tonya it was Cody's friend Ryan and for Jessica his friend Josh.

Jori got to be with Cody and she almost passed out. The shoot went really well and they had fun. At the end of the day all of them got together by the fire and talked for hours,lets just say there were many nights like this to come.

This was written by my Best friend and home skillet biscuit Jessica. She will be writing some and so will I. We'll make sure to say who write which though. Anyways just request someone and we'll get to it as soon as possible. Bye!-Jori