Chapter 37(prt 2)

"Emergency we need a doctor" the nurse shouted wheeling Red into the hospital Jon beside him he was still unconscious but he had a heartbeat although faint it was still enough to give Jon hope. "I am sorry sir you can't go in" the nurse said Jon nodded his head his eyes were stuck on Red as other nurses joined to wheel him into the OR. The tired boy made his way to the two investigators who were waiting for him in the lobby.

"Good evening Mr Wolff" the dark skinned man greeted "please call me Jon ,Mr Wolff is my father" he said he wanted it to sound like a joke to lighten up his mood instead it came out in a broken voice "Okay... I am investigator Matthew and that's investigator Pierce can you tell us what happened" Jon sighed then he told them what he saw in the cabin and why he was there.

After the questions the investigators thanked him then left Jon curled up in a ball on the uncomfortable chair "if only I'd taken Red home that day" he thought he was tired and sore from the ride in the ambulance yet he didn't want to sleep at all.

"Mr Jonathan Wolff " Jon groaned at the sound of his name "Yes" the nurse smiled "Mr Davidson is awake now and wants to see you" Jon got up and sprinted before the nurse could tell him any more information "room 201" she yelled.

  "Red" he panted Red flashed him a warm smile his arms wide open Jon ran into his embrace the hurt boy wrapped his bandaged arms around Jon tightly burying his face in the crook of his neck and inhaled his scent.

"How are you?" Jon asked Red shrugged "Good I suppose minor surgery for my spine. The doctor said I was lucky my spinal chord wasn't damaged" he replied Jon's face fell "I'm so sorry  if only I -"

"Stop! It wasn't your fault. No one's at fault except Malcolm"

"Who's he?" Jon asked Red sighed "I guess I have to tell you now"  and so he did , he told Jon his story by the end of it Jon was a crying mess he pulled Red into a hug and said "I love you too" he squeezed him tighter "you're so strong and brave" Red couldn't ask for more he buried his head in Jon's chest and smiled.

The investigators that questioned Jon before took down Red's statement and left the two boys alone. Red kissed Jon later that night when he was forced to go home with a smile he Stared out the window he was free from Malcolm.

*cries*

Pls pls pls vote and comment *hiccups*

Love R