Chapter 24 : I'm sorry Matty.

I'M SORRY MATTY

"Jon" his mother called as soon as Jon walked into the house. Jon hands his bag to a nearby maid and walked over to his mother.

"Yes mother" he replied his mother smiled "Matilda's mother and I set both of you up for a date" Jon tried not to groan.

"Where?" He asked instead of cussing "oh a cute restaurant close to the beach trust me it's beautiful" Jon nodded his head .

Now he had to go get ready and pick Matty but what he really wanted to do was to sleep. Urgh he groaned.

He picked up Matty, both of them headed to the restaurant in quiet. They didn't really have much to talk about.

He parked the car not too far away from the restaurant the pair of them got out of the car and headed to the restaurant (to lazy to pick or create a name).

"Hi good evening" a young red head girl greeted "yeah hi I have a reservation" Jon said "Jonathan Wolff" he added the red head nodded "yes you're on the list please follow me" she said with a smile Jon could tell was fake.

She led them to a private section of the restaurant that had the perfect view of the ocean and the vast dark sky and the pale moon.

Jon felt like laughing his mother was seriously a nut job if she thought this would get him in the mood.

"Your waiter would be with you shortly" the red head spoke then walked away Jon picked up the menu and scanned it the food didn't seem bad at all although they looked different from what he normally eats.

With a 'ah' and 'hmm' Jon picked a dish he recognised while Matty picked a salad which was odd. The waiter whose name was Finn approached them and took down their order once he left Jon cleared his throat he needed to tell Matty the truth but......

One minute passed then two and still Jon couldn't bring himself to tell her the truth this girl held his future and his father's approval in her hands.

The food arrived the duo began to eat occasionally Jon stared at Matty and the girl took notice. Matty hated when people stared she felt uncomfortable so she spoke "please stop looking at me like that if you have something to say then say it" she snapped Jon blinked he didn't mean to come off as a rude pervert.

He cleared his throat took a sip of his wine and said " Sorry Matty I can't go on with the wedding" Matty stared at her fiancé or her ex fiance and let out a sigh of relief which made Jon looked at her weirdly "I didn't want to go through the wedding either I love someone else" Jon's mouth formed an 'O' shape Matty giggled.

"And i know you like someone else" she said placing her hand on his. After their conversation dinner was free of tension and the two got to know each other more. Finally it was time to leave Jon placed a tip on the table and left the restaurant with Matty in his arms he was about to say something when is eyes locked with the most beautiful blues he'd ever seen "Red" he yelled but the boy sprinted away with burning tears in his eyes.

Author's note

Sorry I didn't finish thus chapter earlier I had a lot of exams to write and I guess it slipped my mind I also want to thank ladydragn for making me remember about thus chapter.

Any who sorry about any mistakes I wrote this with a sad mood and I just water to let off some sadness.

Thanks for reading.

Pls pls pls vote and comment.

Love R.