Chapter 20 : Oh hi Lucy

OH HI LUCY

  Red stared at Helen's purse for a very long time he could see the edge of his phone popping out.

He could just lean in and grab it but then she'll notice ... Right?

She is crazy?

Do crazy people notice missing stuff?

"Red dear do you want something?" Helen asked stirring her coffee Red gave a nervous laugh "yeah..." He cleared his throat "can I have my phone for today please Helen I'll return it as soon as its bed time" he added with pleading eyes.

Helen smiled she dug her hand into her purse and pulled out his phone "here... Keep to your promise" she said placing his phone on the counter top.

Red beamed with a grateful smile.

He snatched his phone , grabbed his hoodie and headed out to the park.

~•~•~•~•~•

A smile appeared on his face as he saw Lucy's name in his contact list gingerly he pressed the call button on the screen.

"Hello who is this" she asked her voice sounding sleepy leave it to Lucy not to check the called ID before picking.

"Oh hi Lucy" Lucy cussed under breath she grunted trying to get out of her boyfriend's grip.

"Aww shit Reddd I missed you I thought you were dead I asked Rick for your aunt's number but when I called the person said I called a wrong number" she said taking a mile per minute.

Red chuckled although it was odd no one told him a friend called. Suddenly be remembered Helen picking up the phone when she hung up she had that creepy crazy smile stuck to her face again.

"Red... Hello Red" Lucy called snapping him back to reality

"Yeah"

"Oh gosh I have a lot to tell you well starting from Sandra Meyers. She's pregnant for Ryan millers child..."

Red gasped "yeah I know shocking the two idiots did it without protection and birth control pills" she added

"Oh and Mr Mahogany was caught with a student in his office ...they were having sex" Lucy whispered

"Bloody pedophile  and ..." She trailed off

"Lu tell me" Red urged Lucy laughed "OK fine I am dating Andy" she squeaked Red was happy for her "finally" he breathed .

"Enough about me what about you. They treating you good if not you could always come back my mum would gladly adopt you... Please tell me you are OK" her voice laced with concern.

Red sighed he couldn't tell her about Malcolm or crazy Helen ... No! .

"Am good my aunt is awesome and so is my cousin- Josh. Although my aunt so many freaking rules I call it the 'The rules of the witch '..." Lucy laughed from the other line

"Meet any new friends ... Girlfriends or boyfriends?" She asked Red rubbed the back of his neck "not really, most people don't notice me except for this boy..." He trailed off

Lucy groaned out of frustration "C'mon Red spill what's his name ?" She asked

"Jonathan Wolff but most people call him Jon" he replied

Lucy squealed in delight "Jon and Red sitting on a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes marriage then comes both with a baby carriage" Lucy sang gaining a snicker from Red .

"I wish" .

  Hours passed and both of them spoke about good old times, the cafe and the person that replaced him. The person that Lucy calls sloth but the kid wasn't that bad Red had shared a class or two with him back at his former school.

"I gotta go Lu talk to you whenever" he said hanging up. Red sighed he was staring at the picture of both of the - Lucy and him those were the days he was happy - the days he was free.

That's the PIC of both of them by the side >>>>>

Pls pls pls vote and comment

Love Rozie