Chapter 37 : Calvary

A/n: I am so happy the book is coming to an end people. *Autobots let's roll out*. Enjoy. Oh a Jon Wolff treat or should I say Jacobbix

  The sickening scream came from the west side of the forest Jon didn't wait to think he ran to where he heard the scream. He came to a stop a cabin staring at him he pulled out his phone and dialed 911.

"Hello this is 911 what's your emergency" a lady asked "Um I'm in the woods the west side close to a lake I can hear sound of a water fall there's a cabin-" he paused and walked to the door of the cabin the stairs creaked he pushed the slightly ajar door wider and gasped "hello there's a man on the floor he's-" " Jon" his head turned to the sound of his name "um I need an ambulance too" he said with panic then hung up stuffing the phone in his pocket "Oh my God, Red" he ran towards the bruised bloodied boy Jon scooped him up Red placed his head in the crook Jon's neck and sobbed.

Jon's eyes scanned the the room they were in it was a mess books scattered across the floor, furniture turned over blood stains on the floor. "What have you been through?" He wanted to ask but he kept his mouth shut and placed tiny kisses over the hurt boy's bruises.

Some time later the sound of sirens woke Red up Jon lifted him up bridal style and carried him outside. "Set him over there" the paramedic ordered Jon hurriedly placed him on the stretcher then two other paramedics rolled out a body covered with a white sheet Red turned his head to the side to stare at the body and he smiled.

"How'd it happen?" A paramedic asked loading Red into the ambulance "I don't know I heard screaming and I came" Jon replied Red was slowly loosing consciousness "we need to get him to the hospital" the paramedic said strapping and oxygen mask over Red's nose and mouth "Can I come?" Jon asked the paramedic was a bit hesitant at first but he allowed.

Jon scrambled to Red's side and held his hand in his "Don't go baby I just got you back I can't loose you again" he whispered tears welled up in his eyes Red squeezed Jon's hand with a smile "I love you" he whispered then his eyes shut the machine that was beeping before made a scriiii sound Jon was thrown into a panic frenzy as he watches  the paramedic used device with silver plates and plastic handles against his chest still no heart beat Jon whimpered tears began to fall the paramedic increased the voltage he placed the device on Red's chest "Clear" he shouted Red's body jerked upwards still no heart beat Jon sobbed this wasn't how he was going to loose Red when he just got him back.

Author's note

I sorta cries. *wiped eyes* what am an emotional person. *sniffs*

Inner voice : Did he die

Me: nah he' s the mc he can't die or can he... *rubs hands deviously*

Red: I like living thank you very much

Jon: *pulls Red to his chest* yeah I like him alive.

Malcolm: why did I die?

Me: cause you're a prick

Everyone: ohhhhh burn.

Me: *smiles triumphantly*

Pls pls pls don't forget to vote and share your thoughts.

Love R.

Red why!