Chapter 25 : I am a fool.

He felt stupid, he felt used, he felt like his heart was breaking and running seemed like the only way to escape him-Jonathan Wolff.

   Five blocks away from his home the grey clouds gathered giving the neighbourhood an eerie look. The wind blew the hood away from his already heeling face, the rain hadn't started yet but Red could see the lightning.

  Ten steps

   Nine steps

   Eight steps

   Seven steps ....

One more step and ...Red stood in front of the door his hand shaking as he stuck the key in and turned the lock, it didn't get any better when he pushed the door open in fact it only got worse... Way worse.

  The floor boards creaked with each step he took , the salty sweat buds formed on his forehead and the back of his neck and slowly they streamed down his back... Goose bumps exploded on skin.

He was about to grasp unto the railing when he saw it-eyes, the eyes of a demon lurking on the topside... The eyes of the demon that destroyed him...Malcolm.

"He broke your heart" the man sneered Red frowned the man didn't have to rub it in. "I am the only one for you  Red ..." His voice was closer, his skin brushed against Red's hoodie sleeve. "I love you Red ... Always have and always will" he added before placing his chapped lips against red.

  Red didn't have the will to fight... He didn't have the will to do anything not after what Jon did to him.

    Malcolm bit the smaller male's lower slip causing the boy's mouth to gape slightly. He felt Malcolm's tongue sweep into his mouth and suck on his tongue. Red wanted to gag, he needed to gag but he couldn't : kissing + Malcolm= gagging so therefore gagging is equivalent to a nice and excruciating meeting with Malcolm's fist and poor Red didn't want that.

Malcolm's hand snaked around his waist while the other moved to the back of his head to push the boy closer. The kiss erupted a moan from Malcolm's mouth the moan caused a shiver of disgust to run down Red's spine.

  Just like they ... Malcolm had started in a flash Red found himself sprawled on the man's bed and his clothes on the ground close to Malcolm's. Malcolm moved his knee in between Red's leg spreading it apart for the man to carry out his knee fetish actions against the crotch of the boy.

*~*~*~*~*~*

   Red leaned against the old wall of the attic he let Malcolm have his way, he let Malcolm touch him willingly all because his heart was broken by Jon ... He was a fool, a fool that fell for a filthy rich prince charming.

  Hi gang I've been so busy my Mars commander has been on my neck... Jocking I hope you liked it sad I know but Red was broken imagine letting the only guy he let in broke his heart. Funny thing is I hate math yet I used math terms to explain Red's predicament.

Listen to fools by troye sivan it goes with the vibe of the book.

Also Malcolm hasn't seen Jon .... Remember the flowers Jon gave Red, that's what made Malcolm aware that Red had someone.

Pls pls pls pls pls vote and comment.

Love Rozie.