Chapter 11 : The cousin

THE COUSIN.

It's been a week since Red had seen Josh and began to worry. Josh wasn't his most favourite person in the world but he still was a person.

  Helen was the only one with him and she acted as her normal could get which freaked Red.

School was okay people ignored him well except from some that kept using their big bulky body frame to push or hit him in the hall way.

  "I'm home !!!!" Josh announced slamming the door shut "sup" Red greeted munching on his Saturday lunch.

"He's coming!" Josh exclaimed
Red stared at him with confusion "who is" he asked washing his plate Helen was napping in her room

Thank God for that.

"My cousin" he said happily Red shook his head "he'll be staying in the spare room" Josh said

I am his cousin and they didn't hive me the spare room they gave me a cold dusty attic...family love he thought.

"When's he coming?" He asked "three hours from now 5:30" Josh replied bolting up to his room.

~•~•~•~•

And at ... Well few minutes past 5:30 the door bell rang but when Red opened the door he expected to see the cousin not the man in front of him.

Hi guys short chapter I know I actually didn't think this through. Any way I have a goal since this is my first book I'll start small I need 100 votes before Christmas (not desperate) ... I am so pls vote and hopefully exceed the number.

  Anyway have a nice day or night and pls pls pls pls vote and comment.

Malcolm by the side >>>>

Love Rozie.