[ 3.5 ] special. / author's

TRIGGER WARNING:
very matured sexual content.

—————

Their lips collided on each other once again when Tzuyu pinned Sana against the wall.

As they pulled away, Tzuyu slowly unzipped Sana’s dress while Sana was just staring at her lovingly.

“I miss you, Tzuyu-ah,” Sana whispered which caused Tzuyu to stop and look at her with a smile.

“I miss you too babygirl,” Tzuyu replied before taking Sana’s dress off completely.

They helped each other to undress until the two of them were completely naked. Sana was turned on so much when she saw Tzuyu’s hard rod standing tall in front of her eyes.

Tzuyu carried Sana and pushed her down the bed. Sana widened her legs as Tzuyu’s shaft twitched when she saw how wet the older’s pussy is right now.

“How could you still be so hot?” Tzuyu asked but Sana kept her mouth shut and just waited for the younger to do a move.

Tzuyu smirked as she went in between of Sana’s legs and immediately licked the older’s wet clit.

“Oh Tzuyu-ah,” Sana moaned as she bit her nail due to the pleasure that she’s been feeling. She never let anyone touch her for four years since she’s been waiting for Tzuyu to give it to her.

“Have you done this with someone else, Sana?” Tzuyu asked before licking Sana’s clit once again. Sana couldn’t focus that much since all she do was to moan as sexy as she can.

“No, Tzuyu-ah. Not even Wonwoo,” Sana managed to speak, “I only want you inside me and nobody else,” she added which turned Tzuyu on. The younger then began to flick her tongue on Sana’s core before she starts to eat her lover’s womanhood completely. Sana screamed while grabbing onto the bedsheets as Tzuyu took her time to pleasure Sana using her tongue.

“M-more, Tzuyu-ah. Fuck m-me more please,” Sana stuttered as she grabbed Tzuyu’s hair and pulled it closer to her core. Tzuyu did what the older told as she thrusted her tongue hard inside.

Sana arched her back when Tzuyu hits a certain spot that made her feel so good. Her moans became high-pitched which seemed like music to Tzuyu’s ears.

When Sana felt herself getting near, Tzuyu’s pulled away and smirked teasingly.

“You’re not gonna cum that way,” Tzuyu growled as she climbed on top of Sana and gave her a quick peck on the lips before going a little more down, “You’re gonna cum around my dick while I cum inside you. Is that clear, babygirl?” she added as Sana just nodded excitedly.

With that being said, Tzuyu grabbed one of Sana’s huge breasts as she sucked a nipple lusciously. Sana once more moaned as loud as she can while the younger was feasting on her tits.

“Tzuyu-ah. . . I want your dick inside me,” Sana said as wildly as she could which made Tzuyu’s beast hard much more. Tzuyu nodded as she positioned herself between Sana’s legs while holding her thick and long shaft.

“I love you,” Tzuyu uttered as she grinded her length on Sana’s wet clit.

“I love you too,” Sana said as Tzuyu slowly inserted her dick inside the tight core. Sana screamed while Tzuyu was trying her best to make her lover feel good.

“Fuck. Why do you have to be this tight?” Tzuyu complained before she buried all of her shaft inside with a hard thrust. Sana then widened her legs more, giving Tzuyu the permission to fuck her hard.

Tzuyu began to pick up pace as she pounded her dick onto Sana’s pussy in a harsh yet slow manner. Sana was watching how the huge shaft would make contact with her womanhood and she really loved how it felt. Tzuyu held onto the headboard as she pushed her shaft inside as deep as she could.

A few seconds later, Tzuyu’s pace became fast and hard for Sana to handle. Her breasts were now bouncing along with the younger’s movements as their bodies were now covered in sweat.

“I love you, Tzuyu-ah. Fuck me hard please,” Sana begged as she held onto Tzuyu’s back while the younger thrusted into her in a hard way. Sana moaned loudly, not caring about anyone hearing them from the outside of the bedroom.

Tzuyu smirked as she gave a big hard thrust that made Sana scream in ecstasy. She kept on thrusting hard, destroying every inch of the older’s womanhood as time passes by.

Sana’s legs trembled as she felt her walls tightening, finding it hard for Tzuyu to thrust into her this time. Tzuyu pushed her dick a little more hard, as she also felt herself coming in a few moments.

And with a hard thrust, both of them screamed their hearts out as they came on each other. Sana was moaning loud as Tzuyu was spraying her cum inside the older. When they were done, Tzuyu pulled it out and it seems like her shaft was still hard.

“Show me your ass baby,” Tzuyu ordered as Sana flipped her own position, her back now facing the younger. Tzuyu smiled as she held Sana’s waist and slowly inserted her dick inside the older’s tight hole. Tzuyu began to fuck Sana from behind with her hard thrusts while the older was holding onto the headboard.

“Ugh Tzuyu, fuck me harder!” Sana demanded as Tzuyu thrusted fast and hard like a mad dog. All they could hear was the sound of skin slapping against each other and their moans.

Tzuyu smirked before she pulled Sana’s hair in a kinky way while thrusting into her ass hard.

“Oh yes daddy,” Sana moaned in both pain and pleasure as Tzuyu was pulling on her hair while still fucking her from behind.

Tzuyu pulled her dick out from Sana’s hole unexpectedly as she inserted it back inside the older’s pussy. Sana moaned as Tzuyu thrusted into her from behind and it feels so good.

“Harder, daddy!” Sana screamed as Tzuyu flipped their position and the younger was now on top of her again. Tzuyu pounded herself much harder than before as she felt herself near again.

“I’m. . . I’m gonna cum again Tzuyu-ah.”

“Me too baby,” Tzuyu whispered as she gave a hard thrust before squirting her warm cum inside Sana for the second time. Sana came along with her as Tzuyu collapsed her body on top of the older.

Tzuyu pulled her dick out first before she laid down beside Sana and embraced her tightly.

“I want to spend this night with you, but I guess you can’t. . . for now,” Tzuyu said sadly as she kissed Sana’s forehead.

“Don’t think about that for now, Tzuyu. Let’s just stay in here ’til the party ends,” Sana replied while smiling tiredly.

“I love you and I miss you so much,” Tzuyu said before kissing Sana’s forehead once again.

Sana smiled when she felt how sincere Tzuyu was, “I love you and I miss you too, so much.”