[ 0.3 ] special. / author's

TRIGGER WARNING:
very matured sexual content.

—————

“A DOG!!! A DOG IS CHASING ME!!! HELP!!!!!!!”

And there goes another parkour session for Minatozaki Sana.

With her backpack on her back, and her neck pillow around her nape, she struggled to run since she’s carrying a load of things for her sleepover with Tzuyu.

She professionally dodged the lamp posts and the people walking around peacefully at the streets. The dog was barking and indeed was running faster than Sana.

But Sana knows she can run faster than that damned dog.

“GUYS!!!! OFF MY WAY ’CAUSE THERE’S A DOG CHASING ME!!!!” Sana yelled as she ran past the people who looked confused at what she was saying.

“Oh shoot. I gotta reach the café before sunset,” Sana whispered to herself since Tzuyu told her that their meeting place was at the café. The sky was now turning into orange as the sun sets slowly.

Sana kept on running as sweat drips on her face and neck. She looked back and saw that the dog was nowhere to be seen. But then, she kept on running while looking backwards.

“HAH! I DID IT AGAIN, YOU DOG—”

And before she could say another word, she bumped into a lamp post and fell down, her back landing first at the ground.

The people noticed her easily and approached her. . . but suddenly, she quickly recovered from her fall and stood up while resting her palm on her forehead.

“Don’t worry people, I’m fine! Have a good evening!” Sana greeted as she flashed her bright smile which melted the people’s hearts in a second. She then walked as if nothing happened.

Walking slowly, Sana finally reached the café and saw Tzuyu’s car in front of it. She also saw Tzuyu standing beside it while looking at her phone.

Sana carefully crossed the road and approached Tzuyu. She then tapped Tzuyu’s shoulder which made the younger look at her.

“Hi Tzuyu! What’s up?” she greeted before Tzuyu noticed a wound on her forehead.

“What happened to your forehead?” Tzuyu asked as she puts her phone inside her pocket and touched Sana’s forehead carefully.

“Wait Tzuyu, you’re supposed to say ‘the sky’ right?” Sana replied innocently which made Tzuyu gasp.

“Sana, I’m not kidding around. You have a wound on your forehead,” Tzuyu seriously blurted out as she went behind Sana and grabbed the older’s backpack in a sudden, “C’mon, let’s go to my house so that I can put some bandage on that wound,” she added before they went inside the car in a sudden.

They buckled their seat belts as Tzuyu drove the car away from the café. Her private house was a little too far so it was already dark when they reached it.

They got off the car as Sana was staring deep into the huge house in front of her eyes. This house was too different from the one where she spent a night with Tzuyu. Everything is new to her eyes.