[ 2.9 ] special. / author's

While she was crying silently, Sana immediately packed her bags carefully. She did it so gently so that she couldn’t wake Tzuyu up.

She called Hansol and Chaeyoung to pick her up, and the two youngsters were already at the living room. . . playing with Sapphire.

Sana just couldn’t stop wiping her tears away while packing her bags. Her heart felt at it’s weakest as her knees trembled and shaked. Her breathing became heavy as she cried hard.

She just can’t believe that Tzuyu was doing something wrong all the time.

And unexpectedly, Tzuyu woke up and saw Sana all dressed up and packing her bags. She quickly got off the bed with a questioned look on her face.

“Sana, where are you going?” Tzuyu asked as Sana turned to face her, the older’s eyes almost bulging out because of crying. Tears flowed freely on Sana’s face which confused Tzuyu much more.

“Why are you crying?” Tzuyu asked once more as Sana looked down for a second to wipe her tears away. She lifted her head up and tried her best to look straight into Tzuyu’s eyes.

“You’re a liar, Tzuyu! How can you do this to me?” Sana yelled in a sudden which caused Tzuyu to take a few steps back.

“What do you mea—”

“Stop acting like I’m dumb!” Sana cut Tzuyu’s words off as she kept on crying.

Tzuyu tried to approach Sana but the older shrugged her off quickly.

“So, is it true that Ethan is your child?” Sana asked angrily while clenching her fists tightly.

Tzuyu teared up at the question. She tried to hold her tears back but she just can’t.

She can’t stand it when she sees Sana crying.

“Answer me, Tzuyu!” the older yelled much more, mixed with her hard crying that made her eyes swell a little bit.

“Y-yes, Sana. Ethan. . . he’s m-my child,” Tzuyu stuttered while looking at Sana blankly. She didn’t expected this to happen so suddenly.

Sana shook her head slowly while sobbing. Tzuyu tried to approach her once again but she shrugged the younger off for the second time.

“It was only an accident,” Tzuyu said, her voice almost cracking up, “I swear, I was only protecting you and Sapphire!” she added while her tears fell along with Sana too.

“Protecting me? And Sapphire? What the hell, Tzuyu! Can you even hear yourself?” Sana said as she tried her best not to throw a hard punch on Tzuyu’s face.

“Sana, I love you. Please don’t leave me. I can’t take it if you’re going to leave me,” Tzuyu begged as she unexpectedly knelt down in front of Sana.

Sana cried and looked away as she slowly removed the ring that Tzuyu gave her on their proposal. Tzuyu began to cry much more as she stood up and shook her head.

“No, Sana. Please. Please don’t,” Tzuyu kept on saying as Sana was now handing her the ring.

“Take it, Tzuyu. I don’t want to see you anymore,” Sana said in a calm way.

“Mina and Ethan needs you more than we do. I can raise Sapphire all by myself. And besides, I have my friends to be there for me. Tzuyu, just please get out of my life and forget about me,” Sana uttered calmly as she dropped the ring when Tzuyu refused to take it.

The older grabbed her bags and walked away when Tzuyu grabbed her by the arm.

“Sana, I won’t let you leave me. We can talk about this, right? Just stay with me,” Tzuyu begged as her tears were flowing continously.

Sana shook her head for the nth time, “We’re done, Tzuyu. Please don’t bother me anymore,” she said before shrugging Tzuyu off and walked away quickly.

And as Sana was walking away, Tzuyu couldn’t help but to burst into tears. She approached the wall and punched it several times until her fists bled while crying.

She lost Sana.

She lost Sapphire.

—————

sidenote;
a major timeskip is about to happen so better adjust yourselves :D

trust me, it’s all part of the story. hee hee.