[ 1.6 ] special. / author's

Sana walked around the streets with a smile on her face.

Feeling the cold morning breeze, Sana breathed so happily while still walking. Her left hand was at her hoodie’s pocket while the other was caressing her own clothed tummy.

“You know what, baby? Mommy’s gonna get her first paycheck today and I’ll be buying lots of snacks for me and Jeongyeon!” Sana said cheerfully while looking down on her tummy before she reached the café.

Sana crossed the road carefully and entered the café. She saw Tzuyu standing at the middle of the café while holding a handful of paychecks waiting to be given to her employees.

Tzuyu smiled brightly when she saw Sana, as the older did too. Tzuyu just wanted to approach Sana and hug her tightly, but she just can’t since their relationship was still a secret.

“Alright guys. . . I’m going to give you your paychecks for this month,” Tzuyu said as the employees gathered up to get their paychecks.

Tzuyu called different names and gave their respective paychecks, until she called Sana’s name which lightened the older’s mood up.

“Here you go, Miss Minatozaki~” Tzuyu uttered sweetly while giving out Sana’s paycheck. Sana just smiled and walked away swiftly.

When Tzuyu saw Sana walking away, she immediately gave the paychecks quickly before she sprinted her way to the older.

“Hey, where are you going?” Tzuyu whispered while blocking Sana’s way.

“Jeongyeon’s coming home today, and I promised to buy lots of snacks for us!” Sana said happily but Tzuyu wasn’t happy at all.

She knew something bad is about to happen.

“Really? That’s great! Text me if you got home already, okay?” Tzuyu said while faking a smile. Sana just tiptoed and sneakily kissed the younger’s cheek before walking away.

Wrong move, Tzuyu. You’re a dumbass.

Meanwhile, Sana just continued to walk happily as she stopped by a convenience and bought lots of snacks for her and Jeongyeon to enjoy later. After that, she got outside the store holding two large paper bags.

Sana continued to walk, her mind filled with the things she want to do with Jeongyeon for today. She missed Jeongyeon so much and she just wanted to make up for the lost times.

When Sana reached her apartment, she immediately opened the door, only to see something unexpected.

Jeongyeon was kissing another girl on the couch and it was her ex, Momo.

Sana just dropped her paper bags which stopped the heated moment between the lovers, as she approached the two of them on the couch.

“What the hell, Jeongyeon?! And you. . . Momo?” Sana said as her tears began to fall quickly.

Jeongyeon stood up from the couch and approached Sana, while Momo did too. Jeongyeon tried to hold Sana’s shoulders but the latter shrugged her off.

“You don’t have to explain, Jeongyeon. I saw everything,” Sana finally said before she sprinted her way out of the apartment while crying.

Sana closed the door quickly and sat in front of their apartment, as she buried her face in her hands. There, she cried her heart out while she pictured everything that she saw from a while ago.