[ 3.1 ] special. / author's

“Where the hell is Wonwoo?!” Sana said as she was frowning. Her, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sapphire, and Lucas were at the food park right now but they’re still waiting for Wonwoo to come.

Momo smirked as she pats Sana’s back slightly, “You miss him so much, don’t you?” she playfully said making Sana frown much more.

“What? What are you saying?” Sana denied shyly as she looked away and just stared at Sapphire and Lucas who’s eating some burgers at the food park’s playground.

Minutes later, Sana saw Wonwoo walking from a distance which made her stand up from her seat.

“Wonwoo-ah!” Sana exclaimed as she ran to Wonwoo like a little kid as the tall boy embraced her tightly.

“I’m so happy that you’re here,” Sana whispered as she pinched Wonwoo’s cheeks.

Wonwoo smiled at Sana as he lifted his hands and pinched the smaller girl’s cheeks also.

“Me too,” Wonwoo replied in his deep voice while Jeongyeon and Momo started squealing like fangirls.

Wonwoo and Sana bursted into a laugh as they walked near the two children who were busy eating their burgers. And as the children saw Wonwoo, their eyes widened and they almost dropped their burgers just to approach him.

“Papa Woo! You’re here!” Sapphire cheered as she hugged Wonwoo tightly. Lucas hugged Wonwoo too as Sana was staring at them lovingly.

“Well well well,” Jeongyeon started off as she approached Wonwoo and Sana while clapping her hands slowly, “Guess it’s a date, huh?” she added which made the two confused.

“We’ll take care of Sapphire and Lucas, you guys can have a date at the other side of the food park if you want!” Momo said as she laughed along with Jeongyeon.

“But—”

“No buts, Wonwoo! I know you want some quality time with Sana!” Jeongyeon cut Wonwoo’s words off as she took Sapphire and Lucas’ hand on both of her hands and walked away from them.

Now, Wonwoo and Sana were left together.

“Coincidence, huh? We’re both wearing yellow,” Sana uttered as the two of them started to walk on the food park. There’s a lot of food stalls here and also a lot of people.

“You look good in it,” Wonwoo shyly complimented as he adjusted his eyeglasses. Sana was staring at him silently for a couple of seconds until they met each other’s gazes.

“Well. . . you too,” Sana answered back while showing off her cute eyesmile.

Wonwoo couldn’t help but to smile too. Everytime he sees Sana like that, his heart was throbbing hard like it was about to jump off his chest. When Jihyo rejected him, Sana was there. Sana never left his side and that it made his heart soft for the second time around.

From then on, Wonwoo and Sana got closer than ever. He would even sleep at Sana’s house and take care of her children if it’s his vacant day at work, and that’s why Sapphire and Lucas considered him as their dad. He loves the two children so much, and so do they.

“Wanna eat some corndogs?” Wonwoo asked as Sana nodded in response. They looked for a table first before Wonwoo bought some corndogs and drinks.

A few minutes later, Wonwoo came to the table with a tray of corndogs and juice. He sat in front of Sana as they ate their food quietly.

“Woo?” Sana called out causing for Wonwoo to stop for a bit.

“Yes, Sana?” Wonwoo answered as he noticed that Sana’s face was blushing visibly.