[ 0.4 ] special. / author's

TRIGGER WARNING:
very matured sexual content.

—————

“Pssst. Hi!” Tzuyu greeted as she slowly tiptoed her way to the bed. Sana was sitting there and was just staring at the younger’s goofiness while giggling silently.

Tzuyu then climbed up the bed and sat in front of Sana, flashing out her dimple-filled smile that could melt anyone.

And of course, even Sana.

“I’m sorry baby. I just went for a midnight snack,” Tzuyu apologized while her eyes immediately stared at Sana’s naked body.

“Baby?” Sana hissed while rolling her eyes. Tzuyu laughed as she held Sana’s cheeks and faced it to her.

“You look like a baby, and you’re like a baby. So that’s why,” Tzuyu reasoned out as she tried to kiss Sana but the older one stopped her.

“Stop right there, Tzuyu. You had enough of me,” Sana blurted out as serious as she can possibly get. Tzuyu just showed off a sad look which made Sana giggle afterwards.

Tzuyu leaned closer until Sana laid down which gave her the chance to go on top and trap the older in her arms, “But I can’t get enough of you,” the younger whispered as she caressed Sana’s hair before kissing her cheek.

Sana tried to resist Tzuyu’s kisses but she just couldn’t. She loved the fact that Tzuyu can go either rough or soft with her.

“How’s your thing down there? Does it hurt?” Tzuyu asked in concern as she sneakily caressed Sana’s clit with her fingers, gently and softly.

Sana moaned as Tzuyu’s fingers were rubbing against her core up and down, creating a heated friction which the older liked afterwards.

“Tzuyu, please. Calm yourself,” Sana whispered while holding tight onto Tzuyu’s arms, “We. . . we can do this again on any other day but please not now. I’m sore down there,” the older stuggled to speak as Tzuyu was still massaging Sana’s core with her fingers.

“I’m sorry baby, but I can’t calm myself down when it comes to you,” Tzuyu declared before she went down and went between Sana’s legs.

Without second thoughts, Tzuyu stuck her tongue out and slowly licked Sana’s folds which caused the older to moan in both pain and pleasure.

Seconds after, Sana’s hands were tugging onto Tzuyu’s hair as she pulled it closer to her pussy, signaling for Tzuyu to continue her work.

When Sana’s entrance was wet enough, Tzuyu slowly darted her tongue inside which sent shivers down Sana’s spine. The older had her back arched in pleasure as her moans were getting louder.

Those moans turned Tzuyu on much more. She was just hoping that her member would not be triggered by how sexy and hot Sana’s moans are.

Tzuyu kept on fucking Sana slowly with her tongue, applying much care to it since she doesn’t want to hurt the older girl at all.

“There, Tzuyu-ah~ this feels so good,” Sana moaned softly which caused Tzuyu to rage with so much lust. She moved her tongue much faster and harder than before, causing Sana to squirm on the bed while moaning sexily.

Tzuyu continued to fuck Sana for the next few minutes until she felt the older’s walls tightening against her tongue. She started to dart her tongue much harder than before.

Seconds later, Sana screamed while cumming onto Tzuyu’s tongue. The younger pulled away and kissed Sana’s lips before she realized that she got a boner, again.

Tzuyu sat up and stared down when she saw her member trying to break free from her pants again. She cursed in her mind when she looked at Sana’s hot body.

“Oh fuck man,” Tzuyu cussed, “I don’t wanna hurt you so I’m just going to the bathroom instead,” the younger told Sana but then the older stopped her for the nth time.

“Just do it in front of me,” Sana said as she sat up and stared at Tzuyu seductively.

Tzuyu gulped at Sana’s weird command since she never tried to masturbate in front of someone else. Before she could protest, Sana quickly removed the younger’s pants in a sudden which exposed her hard and throbbing member.

“Fuck. This is because of you Sana,” Tzuyu whispered as she held her dick and stroked it gently, moving her hands up and down on it. Sana watched as she was just smirking and staring at the younger.

Tzuyu pumped her hands faster as she threw her head back, imagining that she was fucking Sana. She moaned and groaned while stroking her member faster than before.

“Sana— Sana. . . ugh shit,” Tzuyu moaned as she glanced at Sana who was giving her seductive looks.

“Don’t give me that kind of look, Sana. Or else,” Tzuyu warned but then, Sana just kept on looking at her like that.

“Else what?” Sana teased while raising her eyebrows.

Without any hesitations, Tzuyu pinned Sana down the bed and immediately held the tip of her shaft before inserting it inside the older’s pussy with one hard thrust.

Sana was shocked to the point that she only screamed when Tzuyu began to go inside and out of her. She shut her eyes tight Tzuyu thrusted hard into her.

“This is your fault Sana,” Tzuyu fired as she started to pound her dick recklessly on Sana’s sore pussy causing the older to moan much more.

Tzuyu was fucking Sana hard yet real good. Sana had her head thrown back due to pleasure even though her core was sore and swelling. She never felt this much pleasure before.

“Bury that fucking dick Tzuyu-ah! Fuck! Harder!” Sana finally demanded as Tzuyu just smirked and thrusted fast and deep like a mad dog who’s hungry for release.

Tzuyu showered Sana’s neck with her kisses as she bit onto them and left hickeys while still thrusting hard into her. Sana became a moaning mess as Tzuyu kept on pleasuring her.

After that, Tzuyu felt herself near at the peak of her orgasm as Sana’s sore walls tightened around her dick. She began to thrust deeper just like what Sana told her to do.

“Let’s cum together, baby~” Tzuyu said before she thrusted real hard which caused Sana to scream while releasing her juices. Tzuyu then continued thrusting until she finally loaded Sana’s womb with her warm cum. She pulled away afterwards and laid beside Sana before hugging her.

“Sorry baby, sorry. Sorry,” Tzuyu whispered worriedly while kissing Sana’s forehead, “Fuck. I’m sorry. I’ll let you have some real rest now,” she added while covering Sana’s body with a blanket.

She was confused since Sana wasn’t giving her any response, until she leaned over and saw that the older was already asleep.

“So cute,” Tzuyu whispered as she hugged Sana and fell asleep afterwards.