[ 2.8 ] special. / author's

“Sapphire, look at mommy! Smile for the camera~” Sana cooed as she took a picture of Sapphire while eating her biscuits. It is Sapphire’s eighth month so Sana decided to bake some soft biscuits for her.

Sana was just staring at Sapphire lovingly while the baby was enjoying eating her food in a messy way. She would put some handfuls of biscuits in her mouth, and the others were crushed by her little hands. Her bib that was wrapped around her neck was stained by the biscuits already.

The baby was laughing and clapping her hands happily while eating. And of course, Sana would take a picture everytime her baby laughs since it looks so cute.

“You’re so cute,” Sana uttered as she leaned in and kissed Sapphire’s tiny forehead, “Mommy loves you so much,” she whispered while the baby was just smiling at her.

When Sapphire finished her biscuits, Sana took her to the bathroom and gave her a warm bath. After that, she gave Sapphire some fresh clothes to wear in case Tzuyu’s gonna come home tonight, and the two of them were back at the couch to wait for Tzuyu to come.

Sana placed Sapphire on her crib just beside the couch and the baby began to play by herself once again. Sana just sat there and watched as her baby was playing happily.

And then suddenly, the door opened and Tzuyu immediately came inside the house causing for Sana to stand up from the couch.

“Hi Sana, Hi Sapphire!” Tzuyu said as she ran to the crib and quickly carried Sapphire in her arms. She smiled before showering the baby’s face with her kisses.

Sana was staring at them while smiling faintly. Tzuyu began to tickle Sapphire’s sides which made the baby laugh cutely.

“Have you eaten your dinner, Tzuyu?” Sana asked in a formal way as Tzuyu stopped tickling Sapphire and just focused on the older.

“Yeah. How about you?” Tzuyu asked back which made Sana sigh.

“Of course. Let’s go to bed then,” Sana said as they went upstairs and onto their bedroom. Sana went to the bathroom and took a shower while Tzuyu and Sapphire played on top of the bed.

After a few minutes. . . Sana came out of the bathroom wearing her nightdress, which made Tzuyu stare at her amazingly. Sana was avoiding the younger’s gaze as she slowly climbed on top of the bed.

“It’s your turn to change clothes, Tzu. I’ll make Sapphire sleep now,” Sana uttered as Tzuyu nodded and went to the bathroom.

Sana saw that Sapphire was already sleepy so she carried the little baby and lulled her to sleep. When Sapphire finally fell asleep, Sana placed her on the other crib just beside their bed. And thus, the baby was already in her deep sleep while Sana was just staring at her lovingly.

Sana decided to lie down the bed while watching Sapphire sleep. After a few more minutes, Tzuyu came out of the bathroom wearing her pajamas and immediately climbed on top of the bed and slid close to Sana.

The older was sleeping on her right side, facing away from Tzuyu. The younger sighed as she laid next to Sana and caressed the older girl’s shoulders.

“I’m sorry,” Tzuyu whispered as she left a kiss on Sana’s cheek, “I know you’re not okay. Please tell me what’s the matter,” she added as Sana just sighed and shrugged her off subtly.

Tzuyu hugged Sana tight while the older tried her best to resist it, but she just can’t. She could already feel Tzuyu’s warm breath hitting her skin that she hates to admit that it turned her on.

Sana suddenly flipped her position and faced Tzuyu, “I just want your time, Tzuyu. That’s it,” she uttered while looking straight into the younger’s eyes.

“If you can’t take care of me, just take care of Sapphire. She needs you more,” Sana added which made Tzuyu gloomy at a second.

“I’m such an asshole for not lending you my time, Sana. I’m really sorry. I’ll make it up to you, I promise,” Tzuyu said as she kissed Sana’s forehead, “I love you so much,” she added before claiming Sana’s lips completely.

Their kiss was slow yet hot. Tzuyu’s hands were caressing Sana’s bare shoulders as their bodies pressed against each other. Their tongues danced in sync while feeling how hot it is right now.

“I love you, Sana. And I only want you. Just you,” Tzuyu whispered while caressing Sana’s cheek with her thumb.

Sana smiled, but faintly. She doesn’t know how to react since half of her are still suspicious about Tzuyu.

“I love you too,” Sana replied in a lifeless manner as she flipped her position once again and laid on her side, facing away from Tzuyu.

I love you, Tzuyu. But I want you to be honest with me when the time comes.