[ 2.5 ] special. / author's

TRIGGER WARNING:
very matured sexual content.

—————

Sana’s breathing became heavier the moment she reached the resort.

That comment on her post made her feel weak instantly, knowing that Tzuyu’s literally mad at her right now.

Sprinting as fast as she could, she immediately reached the resort’s hotel in an instant.

“Oh. Look what we’ve got here!” Dahyun, the owner of Kim’s Cove, exclaimed once he saw Sana coming inside the hotel. She approached the older girl who’s obviously nervous about what’s going to happen.

“Are you looking for Tzuyu? She went to her booked room at the 4th floor, room number 412,” Dahyun added as Sana just gave her a tired smile before heading to the elevator.

As she reached the 4th floor, she immediately looked for room 412 and luckily she found it easily.

Sana took a deep breath for the nth time before knocking at the door. When she got no answer, she decided to open it.

“Tzuyu? Babe?” Sana called out while wandering around the hotel room. It was huge and clean. When she found no sign of Tzuyu, she decided to go to the balcony and there she found the younger in a bathrobe while standing. . . her eyes glaring straight into Sana.

“I’m sorry,” was all Sana could utter as she slowly approached the mad girl.

“I planned the whole day for us, and now you’re going to dump me for Jeongyeon?” Tzuyu said as Sana just put her head down and sighed guiltily.

“I didn’t dump you, Tzuyu. I just wanted to catch up with my bestfriend! What’s the matter with that?” Sana bravely fired back which made Tzuyu chuckle sarcastically.

Tzuyu then pulled Sana closer by the arm, gripping tightly which made the older groan in pain.

“So who’s more important to you, huh? Her or me?” Tzuyu asked as Sana tried to shrug off but she just can’t.

“You and Jeongyeon are both important to me! Okay?” the older said which made Tzuyu mad much more.

Tzuyu lifted her other hand and caressed Sana’s cheek while looking at the latter lustfully.

“You’ve been a bad girl today, baby. . .” Tzuyu whispered as she left a kiss on Sana’s cheek, “And bad girls deserve a punishment,” she growled into Sana’s ear as she carried the older inside the hotel room and pushed her roughly on top of the bed.

Sana just stared at Tzuyu helplessly, while the younger was staring back at her in lust. Tzuyu slowly untied her own bathrobe while standing in front of the bed.

“Stand up and strip in front of me. Right now,” Tzuyu commanded as Sana got off the bed and stood in front of Tzuyu. She took a deep breath before first taking her shirt off, unzipping her pants next and left herself in only her bra and underwear. Tzuyu blinked her eyes as she was enjoying the view.

Sana wasted no time. She immediately unclasped her bra and threw it off the floor while focusing her eyes on Tzuyu. The younger lifted her hand and groped one of Sana’s breasts which made the older moan instantly.