[ 1.2 ] special. / author's

Today is Sana’s day off and she planned to spend it all alone if Jeongyeon will not come home again, since Tzuyu already went to her own home.

But then, Mina wants to talk to her.

Sana was now walking peacefully at the streets, while eating some cookies. The sun was up there and shining brightly, causing for the place to get too much heat as the temperature goes hotter than before.

When Sana reached Café Chou, she couldn’t see Tzuyu’s car which was something rare, but she didn’t mind. She just crossed the street while feeling her heart pounding fast.

This is her first time seeing Mina in person, and it felt like a dream to Sana.

Sana slowly went inside the café as she quickly saw Mina sitting peacefully beside the glass wall and staring at something deeply. Sana couldn’t help but tl freeze in her place since Mina looks breathtaking even from afar.

When Mina noticed that someone was standing in front of her, she quickly looked and saw Sana.

“Oneesan, oneesan. Please save me, oneesan.”

Mina cried real hard as she hugged her knees. She never felt this scared before.

She wandered around the dark surrounding of the abandoned building where her friends left her, and cried. She just wished that she stayed by her oneesan’s side and listen to her.

She just cried as she buried her head between her knees. Her mind was only repeating one name that might save her.

Oneesan.

Mina slowly lifted her head up and saw someone standing bravely in front of her while holding a flashlight and a wooden stick.

Sana, her oneesan.

“Oneesan!” Mina exclaimed as she stood up and quickly ran to Sana. She immediately pulled her big sister into a tight embrace while crying because of happiness.

“I won’t let those bad kids hurt you, Mimi. That’s because oneesan loves you so much.”

“Really oneesan? I love you too!”

Sana, her oneesan that was standing in front of her.

Mina teared up the moment she saw Sana. She realized that it’s been really long since the last time she saw Sana like this was when she got saved from the abandoned building.

“Oneesan!” Mina exclaimed like how she did years ago and stood up to approach Sana. She doesn’t care if it affects her reputation as a famous person, as long as she’s with her big sister now.

Sana, on the other hand, still froze in her place as she felt Mina hugging her tightly and lovingly. She just didn’t know why Mina couldn’t stop calling her big sister in Japanese.

And after a few seconds, Sana could hear Mina sobbing while still hugging her.

“Mina, why are you crying?” Sana finally asked as she held both Mina’s shoulders like a kid.

Mina tried to best to hold her tears back as she smiled amongst the sadness in her eyes.

“I finally found you, oneesan. Don’t you remember me? I’m. . . I’m your little Mimi, right?” Mina asked but Sana remained confused.

“Mommy. . . Daddy. . . Mimi. . .”

Sana kept on chanting those words while sleeping. Mr. and Mrs. Minatozaki quickly approached the bed where she was laying down as they stared at how beautiful the little girl was.

“Even though what Mina’s dad did and what we did was completely wrong, we’ll raise this precious little girl in the right way,” Mr. Minatozaki said as he caressed the little girl’s puffy cheeks.

“But we still have to make he forget about everything. I can’t brainwash an angel like her. I just can’t,” Mrs. Minatozaki said as she teared up while kissing Sana’s little forehead.

“We can do this, okay? This might be wrong but we’ll promise to love and take care of Sana until she’ll grow up to be a decent person,” Mr. Minatozaki answered while caressing his wife’s shoulder.

After a few moments, Sana finally opened her little eyes slowly as the couple stared at her lovingly. The little girl immediately sat up and stared at the couple’s faces one by one.

“Sana, we are your parents. Your real parents,” Mr. Minatozaki lied as Sana was still staring at him innocently. Mrs. Minatozaki felt guilty because they were already lying to the child in front of them.

“But, how about Mi—”

“No, princess. Forget about her from now on. We are your real family, and we promise to take care of you and give you everything you want,” Mr. Minatozaki said as he carried Sana to sit on his lap.

“Okay, daddy. . .” Sana slowly uttered while a small smile formed on her lips. Suddenly, Mrs. Minatozaki pulled the two into a tight embrace.

And it seems like Sana finally found comfort. She finally found the ones who will give her the love she deserves, and a family to be there for her. . . for the rest of her life.

Mina and Sana sat in front of the table as the younger tried her best not to cry.

“Oneesan, please tell me you still remember me.”

But Sana never answered.

“I. . . I don’t remember anyone, Mina. This is the first time that I met you,” Sana said straightforwardly which broke Mina’s heart completely.

Mina grabbed something from her bag, which seemed to be an old photo album. She slowly handed it to Sana as the older took it willingly.

Sana opened the album page by page, seeing different old pictures of two little girls, and one girl familiar.

The other little girl looked a lot like her.

“That photo album was full of pictures of me and you, oneesan. I hope you remember me,” Mina said, hoping that Sana could remember her through those pictures.

While Sana was still browsing the photo album, her heart was beating fast and tears clouded her sight as she stared at one picture that made her heart swoon instantly.

It was a picture of a little her and Mina, while hugging each other lovingly.

And at that moment, Sana realized that the little girl beside Mina in every picture was actually her.

It’s her. She is indeed Mina’s oneesan.

Sana’s tears fell, as she lifted her head and looked straight into Mina’s eyes.

“Mimi. . .”