[ 0.8 ] special. / author's

TRIGGER WARNING:
matured content.

—————

“Good morning babygirl,” Tzuyu whispered as she leaned in and kissed Sana’s bare neck. Sana inmediately groaned and squirmed at her place making Tzuyu smile.

“I cooked breakfast for us, baby. Let’s eat,” Tzuyu said but Sana just froze in her place. The older lifted her hands to rub her eyes as she opened them slowly.

Sana moved and turned to face Tzuyu as the younger was staring at her. She also noticed that Tzuyu was already wearing a shirt and boxers while she was still naked, causing her to blush.

“Good morning Tzuyu,” Sana said huskily as Tzuyu kissed the tip of the older’s nose.

Tzuyu started to caress Sana’s face softly while kissing her the older’s forehead sweetly. Sana was just blushing because of the younger’s actions.

“Last night was amazing though,” Tzuyu mumbled making Sana blush much more. She suddenly remembered about the hot session that they had last night.

Tzuyu then went on top of Sana and rained kisses down the older’s neck. Sana just moaned as Tzuyu immediately devoured the older’s right nipple and sucked it.

“Fuck Tzuyu-ah,” Sana said under her breath as Tzuyu’s tongue was swirling and licking on her hardened nipple. Minutes later, Tzuyu pulled away and smiled as she gave one last kiss on Sana’s lips.

“Dress up now. We’re going to eat breakfast,” Tzuyu said as she got off the bed and handed Sana some clothes.

Minutes after, Sana already dressed herself with an oversized shirt and shorts. She decided to not wear a bra and underwear since it’s only her and Tzuyu inside the house.

The two of them went downstairs and onto the dining room. Tzuyu immediately sat on a chair as she looks at Sana while patting her own lap.

“Sit on me~” Tzuyu cooed as Sana just smiled and willingly sat on the younger’s lap. She looked at the table and saw that there were freshly cooked rice, eggs, and bacon for breakfast.

Sana adjusted herself as she felt Tzuyu’s clothed length brushing against her butt. It turned her on but then, she doesn’t want to have any sexual contact with Tzuyu since she’s still sore down there.

“Eat now baby~” Tzuyu said as she fed Sana with food and also herself. After a few minutes, the two of them finished eating breakfast as Tzuyu decided to be the one to wash the dishes.

Sana just went to the living room and sit on the couch while waiting for Tzuyu to be finished.

When Tzuyu was done washing the dishes, she hurriedly went to the couch and sat beside Sana.

“Sit on me~” Tzuyu repeated the same line with the same tone once again. Sana, moved closer and straddled Tzuyu’s hips this time, wrapping her arms around the younger’s neck.

“Do you want to go gome now?” Tzuyu asked while running her hands smoothly at Sana’s waist.

Sana breathed against Tzuyu’s neck which turned the younger on. But then, she just wants to have rest for now.

“Not yet. I feel comfortable with you,” Sana mumbled as she buried her head on Tzuyu’s chest.

Tzuyu then circled her fingers against Sana’s scalp gently as she leaned in and kissed the older’s forehead.

“I feel comfortable with you too,” Tzuyu answered causing for Sana to look at her.

“Can you just stay here for a while? I don’t want you to go yet,” Tzuyu said before she kissed Sana’s lips passionately as it turned into a hot make-out session.