[ 1.0 ] special. / author's

Since Jeongyeon wasn’t inside their apartment, Sana made the choice.

She wore her pink hoodie before going outside. She doesn’t go outside that often for three weeks since she’s not feeling so well.

She started to walk slowly through the streets while her hands are in her pockets. She breathed deeply as the cold air started to take over her body.

Her steps were real slow yet heavy, as she felt her body getting weak and exhausted from walking.

A few minutes later, she already reached the café. . . and there she saw Tzuyu inside her car, waiting patiently.

Sana crossed the road and quickly approached Tzuyu’s car. Tzuyu immediately got off the car and approached Sana as she was rubbing her hands together due to nervousness.

“Sana,” Tzuyu mumbled as she pulled Sana into a hug. The older just closed her eyes and felt the tiredness in her eyes.

When Tzuyu pulled away, she quickly guided Sana to get inside the car as the older never hesitated to do so. Tzuyu also got inside the car in a flash.

“Sana. . . tell me what’s wrong,” Tzuyu said in her gentlest tone as she lifted her hand to caress Sana’s warm cheek.

Sana just leaned away from Tzuyu’s touch as her tears fell unexpectedly.

Tzuyu’s heart felt like it’s been shattered into pieces when she heard Sana sob.

“Don’t be afraid, Sana. I’ll try my best to understand you. I just need to know what’s going on,” Tzuyu said but Sana never tried to look at her.

Tzuyu felt impatient as she grabbed Sana’s waist and made the older straddle her. Sana was surprised at Tzuyu’s strength so she didn’t even have the thought to refuse her touches.

Tzuyu caressed Sana’s cheeks lovingly and wiped the tears off, while the older’s eyes couldn’t just stare directly into the younger.

“Sana, please. Look at me. Tell me what’s wrong,” Tzuyu pleaded while Sana started to stare at the younger’s eyes. Tzuyu felt herself almost tearing up because of how sad Sana’s eyes are.

“Tzuyu-ah,” Sana started off, “Let’s not talk to each other again.”

Tzuyu’s eyes widened due to Sana’s words. She grabbed tightly onto Sana’s waist so that the older won’t go away easily.

“I realized that we both have to avoid each other after everything that happened, Tzuyu. You have a girlfriend, so do I. And we’re cheating on them, you know? I want you to live peacefully, without me. So please, just forget about me Tzuyu,” Sana said as she continued to cry while Tzuyu was just looking at her sympathetically.

“No. No, Sana. I won’t do that,” Tzuyu said while wiping Sana’s tears with her hands quickly.

“Sana, I love you.”

And silence took over them.

Sana stared right into Tzuyu’s eyes as her heart started to beat fast. She didn’t know how to react nor what to say.

And in all of a sudden, Tzuyu leaned in and pressed her lips against Sana’s. She kissed Sana’s lips with all of her love as her hands were holding tightly onto the older’s waist. Sana couldn’t help it but to dive in to the kiss as she felt herself getting heated up, so is Tzuyu.

But then, Sana pulled away forcefully while shaking her head, causing for Tzuyu to stare at her deeply.

“Tzuyu, you don’t love me,” Sana said, “You don’t love me. You only said that because you want to fuck me, right? It’s only lust, Tzuyu! You don’t even love me because you only see me as your sex object!” the older added as she cried much harder while Tzuyu was holding her face tightly.

Tzuyu went closer and kissed Sana’s lips forcefully but now, Sana refused as she cried hard.

“Baby, please. I love you, I really do. I don’t see you as a sex object. I love you because I need you. I couldn’t stand not seeing you for too long, Sana. I just wanted to be with you,” Tzuyu said as she hugged Sana tightly, “I’ll prove you, baby,” she whispered as she tried to kiss Sana but the older refused once again.

“I’m pregnant, Tzuyu!” Sana yelled as she buried her head on Tzuyu’s chest and cried it all out. Tzuyu just went blank while repeating what Sana had said in her mind.

“And I fucking hate myself because I got pregnant by someone whom I don’t love!” Sana said, causing for Tzuyu’s heart to break by those words.

Tzuyu then held Sana’s face and kissed her forehead, as tears started to flow from the younger’s eyes also.

“Tzuyu-ah, please stay away from me. I can raise the baby alone. Mina needs you,” Sana said, her words almost broken due to crying. Tzuyu shook her head while still caressing the older’s cheeks.

“No. Our baby needs me, Sana. I won’t leave you alone. I’ll try my best to take care of you even though you still don’t have the same feelings for me,” Tzuyu said gently as she pecked Sana’s lips.

Sana was left speechless as her tears continued to fall.

“I love you, Sana. I love you and our baby. I promise, I won’t leave you alone no matter what will happen.”