TG - Twenty Two

Enough. Enough of this back and forth .

''Let me in, don't be stupid!'' Baekhyun yelled around, trying to slide through the security guards.

''You have no permition to get in here.''

''Do I look like I care? I know them, they know me, I Need to talk to Chanyeol!''

''That's what we hear every single day, there is no evidence of you having any Kind of relationship towards the Parks.''

Baekhyun still didn't stop moving, he was Standing here for the past 15 minutes, trying to convince them to let him in. He was Walking from left to right inn a straight line until he saw Mrs Park.

''Mrs Park!'' He shouted.

''What is happening?'' she looked around, fingers intertwined, stepping slowly Forward.

''Can you please, tell them to let me in?''

''Baekhyun?'' She raised her eyebrows. ''Is there something you need?''

''Yes, I need to talk to Chanyeol, please. He is angry at me, I am angry at him, I want to clarify things.'' He placed his palms against each other, gesturing a please sign.

MRs Park stopped Walking and instead turned around. ''I don't know him.'' She said and headed back to the mansion.

Baekhyun's eyes widened. ''What?'' The security guards grapped his arms. ''She fucking called my name, she does know me!'' They were ignoring him, dragging him out like a potato bag. ''Please just let me talk to him for 5 minutes!''

Winter has come, fifteen days have passed, the thermometer liquid shows -3°, but that still didn't stop Baekhyun from sitting infront of the mansion for the past few days. His finger tips started to change ist colours, the feeling in his toes started to fade with each day.

Mrs Park obviously didn't care too much about what was going out outside of her house. No one cared, until Kyungsoo walked pass Baekhyun, noticing him for the first time in weeks.

''What are you doing here?'' He asked.

''Kyungsoo!'' His adrenaline rised. ''You need to let me talk to Chanyeol.'' Baekhyun stood up from the ground, grabbing Kyungsoo by his collar. ''He isn't answering my calls, Mrs Park is being the biggest bitch and I don't know what to do. He was so angry, he shouted at me for thinking that I only used him. Well, to be honest, at te beginning I obviously did all of this for my blog but-''

''Baekhyun.'' Kyungsoo said and stopped him from blabbering.

''Chanyeol isn't here. He left his phone at home, but he is travelling around for the past three weeks.''

''What?'' Baekhyun's grab lightened. ''Why did no one tell me?''

''Well, probably because Mrs Park got what she wanted.''

''I don't undestand. .''

''I think no one does. Follow me.'' Kyungsoo said and walked back together with Baekhyun into the mansion. The parks have left, no one was in the building, only Kyungsoo who took care of the birds.

Both walked towards the kitchen where Kyungsoo made some warm tea for Baekhyun who was currently trying to warm himself up a Little after sitting outside for the past two hours.

''So,'' Kyungso began talking, placing the mug infront of Baekhyun. ''You want to talk to Chanyeol?''

Baekhyun nodded, placing his fingers around the warm glass. ''What did you mean before? You were saying that Mrs Park has what she wanted.''