TG Thirteen

Can we talk? Baekhyun texted Chanyeol and as expected he got a reply right away. 

Yes, did something happen?

While walking through the park Baekhyun typed I was just drinking some coffee with my mom earlier and now I have nothing to do. . So I thought we could meet and. . talk? He felt weird texting like that, Baekhyun had the feeling as if he was asking for a date.

Okay, where exactly are you? was the only thing Chanyeol texted before Baekhyun sent him his location through the messenger. The thoughts of having company made Baekhyun smile while sitting on the bench and looking at the beautiful view of the river. Water floating smoothly from one direction to the other, birds flying around, couples holding hands and smiling to each other.

''Hello,'' A voice sounded out behind him, Baekhyun turned around. ''It's a nice place here,'' Chanyeol said while looking through the park and taking a seat next to Baekhyun on the bench. For some weird reason, Baekhyun didn't answer but only looked at Chanyeol. ''Is something wrong?'' Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun shook his head.

''No, you just look very handsome with the glasses.'' Baekhyun chuckled while complimenting the boy. 

Chanyeol's eyes widened at Baekhyun's words. ''You were the one choosing them for me, it's not the first time you see me wearing them.''

''I know, I know.'' Baekhyun nodded as his own words. ''But the clothes you're wearing are giving your glasses another effect.'' He pointed at Chanyeol's clothes with his index finger.

A loud laugh was heard by Chanyeol, his full lips were formed into a big, wide smile. ''So I look handsome with my glasses because of my clothes?'' Chanyeol bent his head lightly, giving Baekhyun a questioning look which made the smaller one blush lightly. He shook his head. ''No, no. You make the clothes look good!'' Sneakily he tried to help himself out of this situation.

''Ah, like it looks bad until Rihanna wears it?''

''You know that one?''

''Yes,'' Chanyeol took out his phone. ''I'm recently very active on Instagram again.''

''Follow me,'' Baekhyun said coldly. ''I could need some followers.''

The beautiful laugh of Chanyeol's surrounded them. ''Okay, what is your username?'' Baekhyun took Chanyeol's phone and typed his name in, following his own account. ''Wait, I'll follow you back.'' Baekhyun took his phone and typed his code, entering the social media of Instagram. Little did he know that Chanyeol was focused on the pictures Baekhyun had posted. He found them too adorable, Baekhyun always did cute poses and photographed himself in front of rivers, seas or the ocean. 

Baekhyun, on the other hand, looked through Chanyeol's pictures. His were him on important galas or in front of big buildings, he had a lot of pictures that were taken in other countries.

''Do you travel a lot?'' Baekhyun asked.

''Yes, do you like water?''

''That's a weird question.'' Baekhyun said and looked at Chanyeol with a weird gaze. 

''Your pictures,'' Chanyeol said and pointed at the screen of his phone. ''You have a lot of pictures where seas are included.''

''Ah, that. Yes, I find it majestic, I love the nature in general but most of all water, I love swimming and doing a tour on a boat.'' Baekhyun explained one of his favourite things to do. ''Chanyeol your smile on the pictures is so fake if I'm allowed to be that honest.'' Chanyeol looked confused. ''Your real smile is a lot wider, why don't you take pictures like that?''

''I never thought about it.''

''Well, let's do one right now,'' Baekhyun suggested and stood up. ''You have long arms, you take the picture okay? Let's stand here so the background will be this river.'' He pointed at the long river behind him. 

Chanyeol nodded. ''Okay.'' He stood up and walked towards Baekhyun, standing to his right. Baekhyun didn't leave any space between him and Chanyeol, so the river would be seen well. He stretched his index and middle finger to a peace sign, well at least something that looked similar to one but realized that Chanyeol only hat a light, decent smile plastered on his face. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. ''You need to smile wider!'' He commanded. Chanyeol shortly looked at him before smiling as wide as he could, he somehow felt confident because of Baekhyun, even running his hand behind the smaller one, placing it on his back. Usually, Chanyeol wouldn't be the type of guy to touch someone without the permission of this person, but this time he. . .just didn't care.

After clicking a few times on the button, Baekhyun decided to pull the phone out of Chanyeol's hand and take a look at the pictures. ''This one looks nice! The birds had a perfect timing, don't you think?'' He looked up to Chanyeol, who was only nodding. ''You do look cute.'' 

Baekhyun smiled sweetly at this comment, lifting his shoulders and swinging his upper body to the left and right. ''Thank you.'' He mumbled. ''Can you send this to me?''

''Yes, wait.'' Chanyeol went to the chat with Baekhyun and sent the first selfie of theirs to him.

''Am I allowed to post it on Instagram?'' Baekhyun asked. ''Oh, no, wait.'' He interrupted before Chanyeol could even allow him to. ''It's better if I don't, maybe there is a chance that someone will realize that the one in my blog is you. Your identity would be in danger.''

''Oh, I actually am fine with you posting this picture.'' Please do a voice said in Chanyeol's body. He couldn't locate if it was his heart or mind speaking to him. Baekhyun smiled. ''Okay, then.'' and he really did post it. Baekhyun wasn't unknown on the social media called Instagram, not too famous but he had a few thousand followers. 

Both sat down on the bench again. ''Are you hungry?'' Baekhyun asked but Chanyeol replied with a simple ''No.''

''Chanyeol, I talked to my mom today. She made me realize that you two may be not that different at all. Let's be honest with each other. You're a really weird guy when it comes to relationships or whatever this is supposed to be, but I never actually thought that there might be a deep meaning behind all this or a serious reason.'' Baekhyun took a deep breath. ''What I mean with all that is. I don't want you to trust me with telling the reason. I just thought that since we are. .  in a some kind relationship, which is temporary, why don't you allow me to show you things that you shouldn't do? For the future.''

''I don't get what you mean by the last part, I am sorry.''

Baekhyun smiled lightly. ''Let me be your guide of relationships, guide of love. I think you maybe never were in a serious relationship before and that you don't really know how it works, so let me guide you.''

''How are you supposed to do that?''

''I will tell you everything you're doing wrong while we are being a cou-'' Baekhyun coughed, it was weird saying that. ''couple.'' he repeated. ''Let's just do it, you will understand later.''

Chanyeol smiled and nodded, accepting Baekhyun as his guide.

__________

oh the real shit is starting.