TG One

A bright and shiny day in the city. Everyone seemed to have a good and pleasing day, everyone except Baekhyun who was laying on the couch and sighed, growled.

"What's with that frustration, Baekhyun?" His mother said and walked into their living room. "It's good weather outside, go out with your friends. Do something!"

"I don't want to!" Baekhyun whined. "My readers want me to update a new story in my blog, mom."

"Then do it, outside."

"Why are you trying to throw me out of my own house?"

"I'm getting a visitor."

"Ew." Baekhyun sickened. "Mom, you should stop doing nasty things, you're a mother after all."

It was true, Ms. Byun had a lot of male visitors, sometimes once, or even twice a day. There was no actual reason for his mother to do this kind of stuff, since his mother and his father got divorced, she tended to, how she called it 'enjoying life'

Baekhyun didn't stop her, instead he wrote a blog about her life, anonym.

That's what Baekhyun just does. His blog called ByunniesStories, got viral after that blog of a divorced woman living her life, it attracted a lot of feminists because under his blog, the anonymous lady, which was representing his mother got a lot of hate comments from men. Therefore women tended to comment as well, it even got around on social medias as well.

From there on, Baekhyun started to write a blog about humans lifes. He had no specific genre, he just wrote for slice of life, to show people what's behind the facade of someone.

The difference between Baekhyun and other bloggers was the fact that he wrote things he really experienced. It wasn't fantasy, nor his own life.

"By the way, Mrs. Park wants you to visit her."

"Why?" Baekhyun asked and sat straight.

"I don't really know why, she talked about her son for some reason and your blog. I think someone told her that your blog is helping a lot of people and it might help her son."

"Does her son need help?"

"Like I said, I don't know. What about I call her and you walk over to her, huh?"

"If the story of him seems interesting, I could finally update! Thank you mom, finally you're useful!"

"Byun Baekhyun!" She shouted after her son who ran upstairs to change his clothes.

Ms Byun and Mrs. Park were friends for a long time. They met often, but their sons never met. Baekhyun found the friendship of them weird, but he guessed all female friendships were like theirs.

"She's a whore."

"Wow, mom. I thought she's your friend."

"She is." Ms. Byun told Baekhyun. "She's still a whore, though. Doesn't change the fact that I like her, she's a good whore."

Baekhyun left his room, running downstairs. With him his bagpack with which he was prepared for everything. He had his camera and most importantly his notebook. It was a normal book for everyone else, but a holy one for Baekhyun.

There he wrote his first ideas for his blog. He wanted to keep it and not buy a new one. Maybe one day his children will read it or it will become something worthy.

"I'm heading to the Parks, mom." Baekhyun shouted and left his house.

The Parks didn't lived far away, he could reach it in 10 minutes. It was just a bit excluded with a big wall. Their house seemed big, was it even a house or a villa, that's how huge it seemed.