TG Two

Baekhyun followed Chanyeol into the kitchen. The tall male grabbed an apple and pointed at a chair.

"Oh, no. I don't want to sit."

"Aren't you hungry?" Chanyeol asked and bit into his green apple.

"I'm not, thank you." Baekhyun smiled awkwardly.

"Okay." Chanyeol nodded. "Then let's go to the garden!" He smiled and headed towards the door.

"W-Wait!" Baekhyun stopped him. "Aren't you hungry?"

Chanyeol turned his head and looked at Baekhyun. "I don't want you to just sit there and watch me eat, that's rude. Please, follow me." Chanyeol explained and lead the way to the garden.

They were outside once again, Baekhyun awed the beauty of the grass and the flowers. Chanyeol didn't walk infront of Baekhyun, but next to him. He didn't talk much because he was still eating his apple. Baekhyun sneakily watched him biting into the apple. Don't they say, the way someone eats his apple is the way they kiss?

No matter what the truth was, Chanyeol eating that apple sure supported his handsomeness.

"Here we are, please, take a seat." Chanyeol gestures to the white table and chairs on the cement floor which was surrounded by the green grass. A garden swing was available as well. The sun was shining on them, the sky was covered in a light blue.

Baekhyun took a seat and placed his notebook and the table. Chanyeol took a seat infront of him to have a better view of his guest.

"Chanyeol, do- oh, am I allowed to call you Chanyeol?"

He also treats everyone the same, there is no difference for him, everyone is the same in his eyes no matter what they do.

That's what Mrs. Park told him. Baekhyun was aware of that Chanyeol was from a higher class family, he shouldn't act disrespectful, he wanted this story too bad.

"Is that even a question? Of course! I am allowed to call you Baekhyun as well, aren't I?" Chanyeol smiled.

"Y-You are. . " Baekhyun stuttered. "So, Chanyeol, do you know why I am here?"

Chanyeol shook his head innocently.

"Your mother said some things about you, which I found very interesting. First of all let me say that I have a blog where I write about people's stories or characters. My blog is very popular but I'm on hiatus for quite a while since I haven't found any stories. My stories are based on real people, which I announce under fake names. Well, like I said, your mom told me interesting things about you which were good for my blog."

"For example?"

"For example. . She said that you're in a lot of relationships."

"Why is that interesting?" Chanyeol asked and bent his head lightly to the left, lifting his eyebrows.

"Well, because people usually don't tend to be in a new relationship every month.

"Ah, I understand."

"Also, you're very rich and so I could write from your own perspective. Other stories that consider about someone of a rich family are mostly fictional. Stories like this are very popular, you know."

Especially those about dudes who use their money to get into relationships and break other people's hearts

Baekhyun thought.

"Baekhyun, I'm all fine fine that! I would like to help you with your-" Chanyeol's phone started to ring. "Excuse me, that's my boyfriend."

"Didn't your mother tell you to break up with him today?"

"She did." Chanyeol nodded. "That's my new one!"

"New one?!" Baekhyun widened his eyes.

"Yes, he waited two weeks to get my boyfriend, I told him he could be my boyfriend at the end of the month because my mother always tells me to break up with my boyfriends at the end of the month."

Baekhyun was left in shock.

"If you'll excuse me, I'll take this call." Chanyeol stood up and walked away.

"You get a boyfriend right after you broke up with your current one?!" Baekhyun talked to himself as if Chanyeol sat right infront of him.

He took out his notebook and wrote that down. "He is playing with their heart, he even makes up dates to break up with his boyfriend and get the new one."

Chanyeol came back and smiled widely. He threw the rest of the apple in bin that was placed next to the table. He took out a tissue and cleaned his hands.

"Chanyeol, one question."

"Go ahead."

"How can you fall inlove with someone that fast? Do you even love your new boyfriend, or the ones before?"

Chanyeol chuckled. "Of course I do, I love everyone. There is no difference for me between people."

That's what Mrs. Park told Baekhyun as well, but hearing that from Chanyeol seems to get a different meaning.

"But shouldn't you love your boyfriend a bit more than others?"

"I don't, I can't." Chanyeol stated. "I want to treat all of them the same way, love them the same way. Everyone deserves the same happiness don't you think?"

"I don't understand."

Chanyeol chuckled once again. "You don't have to, you will by time." Chanyeol looked at his phone. "My boyfriend wants to meet me, is it okay if we meet up another time? Give me you phone number."

"Eh, of course. . " Baekhyun said. "I have another question."

"Sure, go on."

Baekhyun looked at his notebook for a few seconds. The wind was brushing against his soft skin. "Is it okay if I go on a date with you two?"

Then Baekhyun realized how weird it sounded.

"Not in a weird way!! Just to see how a daily date with you is alike, you know, for my blog."

Chanyeol nodded. "Yeah, sure. I ask him if you can come with us today!"

"Oh, no, no. Maybe next time? I need to go home now."

"Oh, okay. Text me whenever you want, I'll answer you as soon as I can."

Bawkhyun nodded. Chanyeol took his notebook and his pencil and opened a blank page. "Is it okay if I write my number down here?"

Baekhyun nodded. Chanyeol wrote down his number and handed the notebook back to Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun, I want to thank you for your visit! Hope to see you soon, I'm leaving now, goodbye!" He waved at Baekhyun and left the garden.

Baekhyun didn't know what to think for a few minutes.

"What is up with this guy. His behaviour seems so fake, is it possible for someone to act like this?" Baekhyun talked to himself once again.

He looked at his notes. "Well, this is going to be interesting. . . I guess."

__________

Do you think Chanyeol is faking his behaviour?

I hope this won't get too complicated,
but my readers are actually pretty smart,
so I doubt that anyone will get confused.

And if you do, just keep asking in the comments!
I won't spoiler though.