TG Sixteen

It was awkward. The atmosphere was thick, the air felt fuggy, Baekhyun wanted to jump out of the car window. Nothing was killing him more, than the feeling of flubbing everything after the kiss. Unwanted memories of their kiss flushed into Baekhyun's brain. Memories of the kiss that actually felt unexpectedly amazing, obviously better than Baekhyun expected. 

But when the big wheel started moving again, Chanyeol's hand tightened around Baekhyun's thigh, which led the smaller one to yelp because of the sudden grip around his flesh. As if his clumsiness wasn't making things weird enough, Chanyeol also went silent. No single word was spoken while walking towards the exit.

With radio music playing in the background, both were sitting in the car, not speaking once again. Baekhyun asked himself if he did a mistake, but Chanyeol was the one who invented the kiss, right? So why blame himself for that.

''So, about the kiss-'' Bekhyun went off to start the topic.

''It was nothing, I am aware of that. Please don't worry about such a thing, Baekhyun.'' The dark doe eyes were focused on the road. ''Our relationship is not real, so aren't your feelings, I know that and I shouldn't have done that, I apologize.''

Baekhyun felt miffed for some weird reason. You don't kiss someone and apologize, that was just not it, so Baekhyun just ignored him.

Culpability filled Chanyeol's heart, he couldn't ignore the thoughts of how much Baekhyun must have been disgusted by him, even though the swain obviously responded to it with such passion. Maybe he did it because he pitied Chanyeol. At least that was what Chanyeol thought, so he once again apologized. ''Baekhyun,'' He captured the other male's attention. ''I apologized.'' Chanyeol slowed the car when the traffic light turned from orange to red, taking this opportunity to take a look at Baekhyun. ''What else do you want me to do?'' 

The blogger rolled his eyes. '' I haven't said a thing, Chanyeol.'' He emphasized the driver's name. ''Can we just,'' He shook his head and sighed. ''Can we just change the topic?''

Chanyeol nodded. ''Okay.''

''Thank you for. .'' Baekhyun tried to change the annoyed tonality of his voice to a more soft one by coughing fakely ''for the date, I enjoyed it. It was something different.'' Baekhyun chortled. ''I didn't expect a lot of things that happened.''

Chanyeol grinned. ''I'm happy that your day was filled with unexpected adventures.'' He sounded very cheerful. ''Once again, Baekhyun, I'm so-''

''Enough!'' Baekhyun blustered. ''God, Chanyeol. Can we just stop talking about it?''

''I just wanted to apologize.''

''Well, don't!''

''Why are you saying that?''

''There is nothing to apologize, that's why.'' Baekhyun shut Chanyeol up. ''It's fine, I didn't have a problem with any of it, didn't you even realize?'' Without further ado, Baekhyun got out of the car, leaving the words. ''It was all alright, Chanyeol.'' before closing the car door and heading towards his house. 

As soon as Baekhyun entered his house and closed the door, he let out a yell. ''What is going on?'' He questioned himself while hitting his palm against his forehead over and over again.

''Oh, you're home?'' Ms. Byun peeked her head out. ''Didn't expect you to come this early. What's that smell?'' She squeezed her nostrils with two fingers, mugging her face. With slow steps and a loud grinding sound of her slippers sliding above the ground, she walked up to Baekhyun, carefully smelling his clothes. ''Why are you smelling like that?''

''Like what?''

''Vomit.''

Baekhyun was baff, tugging his shirt and smelling it. The disgusting smell of whatever it was hit him, making him dizzy for seconds. ''Ew, I don't know what that smell is.'' Obviously the nasty water he fell in, but he didn't notice the smell at all and Chanyeol didn't even seem to be bothered. ''I will go upstairs and take a bath.''

''But you didn't tell me how your date went!'' Curiosity hit Ms. Byun, leading her to shout after her son who was running up the stairs. To her misfortune, she wasn't even able to get an answer.

After a hot, fresh shower full of thoughts and pictures of him and Chanyeol kissing, Baekhyun threw himself on his bed, trying to throw the thoughts off as well. He noticed his phone lighting up, a message from Chanyeol, obviously. 

Are you okay? I heard screams.

Baekhyun laughed. ''So he heard it earlier?''

Everything is fine. He replied

I'm happy

Happy?

It made me happy that you were okay with the kiss.

Without a second passing by, Baekhyun's cheeks reddened. ''How can he talk so openly about things like that?'' He sighed, thinking about what he could respond.

Otherwise, I wouldn't respo

No, that wasn't it. Baekhyun deleted what he was about to text and wrote Haha instead. Suddenly his screen turned black with a name only showing on it. Chanyeol was calling him. Baekhyun didn't feel like talking to him, he wanted to sleep, he felt weak, his heart felt heavy. One last breath and he clicked on the screen button.

''Hello?''

''Baekhyun?''

''Who else would be responding?'' Baekhyun shaded him.

A deep laugh sounded out at the other end of the line. ''You're right!'' He sounded so bright, so happy. ''I just felt like calling you, I don't even have a specific reason.''

The atmosphere felt pink. It was like he was about to dive into another dimension. How adorable could a human being be?

"Am I bothering you?" He asked.

"No," Baekhyun said while shaking his head. "You're not."

"Okay." Chanyeol smiled. "What are you doing? Today was a rough day."

"I'm. ." He looked down on his lap, seeing a towel being wrapped around his hips. "I'm just sitting on the bed. What are you doing?"

"I just got out of the shower. I was about to change into my cloth but you respond so I thought I should text you first."

"So you aren't wearing anything?"

"No," The tall man chuckled. "Well, at least a towel."

Baekhyun didn't even realize that he asked that out loud. In conclusion, both of them were phoning each other in nothing but towels, that was just too weird.

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked. "You seem distracted by something."

"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to ignore you, I just feel a little dizzy." He held his forehead.

"Is everything okay? You probably caught a cold, I already expected that. I'm sorry, I should've brought you home earlier, I was selfish- Baekhyun?"

"Oh, yeah?" Baekhyun blinked a few times, he tried to support his body which felt numb.

"I think you should sleep, you sound tired."

Baekhyun's vision went black, his upper body fell on the soft mattress, leaving Chanyeol there without any response.

__________

I'm trying to update more often!