TG 10

Baekhyun changed into his clothes and left the room. Chanyeol was no where to be seen, which gave Baekhyun an unsure feeling raising up in his stomach. He walked over to the step ceiling and looked down, eyes searching for his temporary boyfriend.

''Lost?'' A voice sonded out behind him. Baekhyun jumped and turned around. ''Oh, excuse me, I didn't mean to scare you.'' A chuckle left the strangers mouth. ''I am Mr. Park.'' The stranger introduced himself. ''Chanyeol's father and owner of this Building.''

''O-Oh. .'' Baekhyun couldn't say anything, he just bowed. ''I am Byun Baekhyun, Sir, Chanyeol's-''

Chanyeol's. . What was he? Wouldn't it be strange to say his boyfriend? But he couldn't say Hello, I am Chanyeol's temporary boyfriend and that only because I Need him for my blog. Either

''I heard about you.''

''Oh, you did?'' Why did Baekhyun sound so disappointed.

''Yes, my wife told me about you a lot. I hope you're not using Chanyeol for anything more than your. .''

''Blog?''

He nodded. ''Is it okay for you that Chanyeol is having a lot of boyfriends?''

''It maybe sounds a little cold, but that's none of my buisness, I have a lot more to do. What Chanyeol does or doesn't, doesn't not bother me a little, as long as he isn't ruining any of the business.''

Baekhyun was a little confused by the things he was hearing right now, he didn't expect Mr. Park to be one of the cliche fathers of the dramas he has been watching resenlty. Giving no response was probably the better decision, more than asking why he think like that towards his own son.

''Mr.  Park I don't think-''

''Ah, you're finished.'' Baekhyun heard a voice louder and louder with every step. It was Chanyeol who was walking upstairs. ''Oh'' He said when he saw his father. ''Did you get to know Baekhyun?''

''Yes, I did. I'm leaving.'' Mr. Park said and walked downstairs. Baekhyun bowed once before looking at Chanyeol. ''Let's go downstairs.'' Chanyeol suggested and followed his father downstairs, behind him Baekhyun.

It was time to eat at the Parks. There was a very tasty fancy looking soup served first, Baekhyun sat infront of Chanyeol, for some reason he couldn't stop looking at him. Chanyeol looked up to Baekhyun for a second and then back to his soup, but when he realized Baekhyun was staring he looked up once again to make sure he was seeing clearly. Chanyeol shook his head, meaning Is there any problem?  But Baekhyun smiled and shook his head as well to communicate a no with his gesture.

They began eating. The atmosphere was quite different then what Baekhyun usually knew. Everything was quiet, no one was talking, just the two of them and Chanyeol's parents. Baekhyun sighed louder than he expected, three heads were facing him now.

''Is something wrong, Baekhyun?'' Mrs. Park asked him and looked at his plate. ''Don't you enjoy your soup?''

He shook his head. ''No, excuse me I didn't want to gain any attention. I'm just a little tired, that's all.'' All three nodded. ''If you have any complains, please let us know.'' Mrs. Park said, smiling.

Soon the perfectly cooked meat arrived at their table, it didn't only look delicious but tasted so. The awkwards silence didn't fade, it seemed like it was normal not to talk, well at the end having dinner is about eating, not talking. 

Fifteen minutes past, Mr. Park excused himself and left the table.  To Baekhyun's surprise Mrs. Park sighed relieved and looked at Baekhyun. ''Baekhyun'' She said smiling. ''What brought the honour to us that you're spending the night here?''