(39)

A/N: I'm writing some of the later chapters right now and blam I just threw y'all one heckin' plot twist. I don't know if you guys will like it but, hey, whatever heh.

- -

Yoongi looked up from his hands to the door. Someone was knocking anxiously. He got up and slugged over to it without much care.

"Yoongi!" Hoseok squealed and attacked his best friend into a hug. It had been a long time since they saw each other.

"Hobi, wh-"

"Shh, no talking. I'm here to make you feel better." Hoseok said quickly and shut the door. He pulled Yoongi over to the couch and held him in an almost-cuddling position. The moment he heard what happened, he rushed back to Seoul to see Yoongi.

"I heard about Jimin, Yoongs. I'm sorry."

"I don't want to think about that right now, Hobs." Yoongi sighed.

"It'll only get worse if you hold it all in." The older, taller boy told him softly. He knows that Yoongi has a hard time expressing his feelings when it comes to emotional pain, "I want you to let it all out, okay? Don't feel embarrassed. I promise it'll make you feel better."

Yoongi hesitated a few moments before mumbling, "I miss him."

"I know you do, Yoongs. I'm sorry. I know this is going to be hard for you. And, I don't really know what else to say. I feel bad, but, I'm here to comfort you so I'll try my best." Hoseok said and kissed the top of Yoongi's head.

Yoongi gripped onto his best friend's torso and began to sob. He didn't feel embarassed. By this point all of his emotions had been dulled.

"It'll be okay," Hoseok whispered. Yoongi wanted to believe him, he really did. But, Yoongi had lost what he presumed to be the love of his life. After three years and All they'd been through, it would be hard for Yoongi to let go.

- -

A/N: It's me again and I know this chapter was short and I'M SORRY. But, thanks for almost 30k reads :)) also, I need your guy's opinion on something. So, I was thinking that I would extend this book. Originally, it is supposed to end in one chapter or so. Let me know if you guys want this to go on longer.