(12)

"Jimin." Yoongi mumbled, his voice ridden with the yearning to go back to sleep.

Jimin made a little noise and burrowed his face further into the area between Yoongi's neck and his shoulder. He liked how Yoongi smelled.

Yoongi-

Jimin's head popped up, "On my god, I'm so sorry, Yoongi!" He exclaimed and began to struggle his way out of the sheets. The two were tangled together and the mess of cotton and polyester was no help.

"Jimin, chill. It's fine." Yoongi mumbled and pulled his arm out from around Jimin.

"That just happens when I get stressed or don't feel good-" Jimin began trying to explain himself but Yoongi shut him up.

"I told you it's okay." Yoongi slightly chuckled and crawled out of bed. He trudged into the bathroom and into the shower.

Jimin hurried back to his room and began to change his clothing. He mentally beat himself up. Why did he do that? Why of all times?

He was greatly regretting going into Yoongi's room last night. He can't even remember why. He always liked the feeling of sleeping with someone or something- but why did he have to do it to Yoongi?

A message popped up on his phone. His heart skipped a beat as he read it. Tears threathened to begin to well up. But, he told them not to.

Jimin sighed and sat down on the side of his bed. He brushed his hands through his blonde hair a few times and then stood back up.

He dressed, hurriedly brushed his teeth, and disappeared from the apartment without saying another word. Something overtook him and he began walking back in the direction of his old apartment. Skipping the bus stop completely.

×

Yoongi came out of his room to find Jimin gone. He shrugged and continued on with his morning. He never really does much on his days off. Sometimes he cleans- but Jimin already keeps things really clean.

×

Jimin stood facing the familiar door. He didn't know what he was doing. A sudden sense of fear had rushed over him, deciding his further options.

He raised a shaky hand and knocked. The door was opened moments later by the woman called "Yun." She looked at him with a disapproving frown.

"So you're back?" She said, crossing her arms. Jimin felt himself almost shrink. He felt himself become smaller and even weaker.

Why did he come back?

Jimin just looked down, "S-Sorry."

"Stop with that goddamn stutter already. You're a grown man. Stop acting like a child." She pulled him inside and shut the door. Yun forced Jimin into her bedroom and ripped off his sweater, shoving him down onto the mattress.

His eyes began to well with tears, beginning to understand what was coming. He felt himself submiss to her actions.

Weak. The word repeated itself in Jimin's head. He was weak. He was just a child. But, a grown man. Why can't he act like one?

"Why'd you even come back, bitch?" She asked, pinning his hands above his head. Hard. He winced and bit his lip.

Why did he even come back? Well, see, the answer was quite easy. He was scared. Scared of his own family. The people who raised him. Who love him. Well, loved him. Nobody really loves Jimin. He's just trying to keep what he can.

So, he found himself back in the bathroom five minutes later, in only his boxers and his shirt wrapped in a ball. He was crying and wishing everything was different. Why did things have to be this way? If keeping his family meant allowing some girl to use him- then what should it hurt?