(13)

Mingus_Yoongles: you won't answer my goddamn calls, or messages, and i woke up to find you gone -_- this is just one of my favorite pictures of you, sorry

Mingus_Yoongles: you won't answer my goddamn calls, or messages, and i woke up to find you gone -_- this is just one of my favorite pictures of you, sorry. if you see this, please come back. i'm beginning to get really worried about you.

- -

Muscle_Bunny: you still haven't explained what's going on, Yoongi. DM me we need to talk 👿

TaeFairy: @ Muscle_Bunny hun calm down, you've been freaking out all week. I'm sure everything is fine

Muscle_Bunny: @ TaeFairy I know but I'm just worried. Yoongi, please call me or something and at least give me a little explanation 😩

Mingus_Yoongles: Jungkook, I promise there is nothing to worry about now. It's all okay, I just can't fnd Jimin. Can you try calling him?

Muscle_Bunny: Yoongi, seriously, private message me. I'm not having this conversation in a public comment section.

Mingus_Yoongles has disabled commenting for this post...

- -

Yoongi sat back in his chair. He groaned in frustration, feeling his stomach churn.

It had been a week since the last incident. He's done it twice, now, where he returns to his old apartment. Yoongi was quick to catch him and prevent him from doing so a third time just a few days ago.

After their talk, Yoongi was sure that Jimin wouldn't go back to Yun's place. All it does is hurt him, and Jimin needed to realzie that. It took quite a few hours, but Yoongi convinced him that going back to her was doing him no good.

All Yoongi wished for was for things to clear up for Jimin. He hated seeing him so broken- convinced of things he shouldn't believe.

The only reason Jimin goes back is because he thinks that's how he will keep his family. That if his family finds out he left her- they would completely disown him. They did put him with her to try and "fix" him, after all.

Yoongi continued to ignore Jungkook's messages. It wasn't in his place to explain Jimin's situation.

Yoongi wished he had work on the weekends. He used to, but Jin changed his schedule around a few months back. Work would at least keep him a little distracted.

Yoongi's phone dinged. He assumed it was only Jungkook again but he still checked.

His heart skipped a beat out of relief.

mochimchim: i'm sorry, yoongi

Mingus_Yoongles: where are you?

mochimchim: i just went on a walk, but i got a little distracted...

Mingus_Yoongles: Jimin.

mochimchim: i got lost... yoongi

Mingus_Yoongles: why weren't you answering me?

mochimchim: i don't know... i thought that maybe you would be mad at me, or something. since i'm always doing shit like this

Mingus_Yoongles: I wouldn't be mad at you. I'm just worried about you. I care about you, Jim.

mochimchim: you do?

Mingus_Yoongles: I think that is one of the stupidest questions I have ever heard.

mochimchim: oh im sorry

Mingus_Yoongles: Don't be sorry. I'm not mad or anything. I just thought you knew I cared about you. What you're saying is that, this whole time, you've thought that I didn't care about you? Even in the slightest?

mochimchim: i guess so :( im really sorry, yoongi

Mingus_Yoongles: stop apologizing. But, Jimin, let me just tell you this: you are an idiot. You're a fucking dumbass if you for one second thought that.

mochimchim: im really sorry yoongi

Jimin could feel his heart contract, seeing what Yoongi was saying. Tears began to well in his eyes. He felt so, so stupid.

Yoongi is right, he thought, I am an idiot. A child. A fucking dumbass.

Mingus_Yoongles: shit, jimin, I didn't mean that in a bad way. I was just trying to make a point. I'm sorry, Jim. Can you just tell me where you are? I'll come get you.

Jimin sniffled and wipped his eyes, seeing the new message. He looked around, not recognizing a single thing anywhere.

mochimchim: 25th and jensen street i think. i'm near a hospital.

Mingus_Yoongles: Jesus, Jimin. How fast were you walking? That's like twenty miles from here!

mochimchim: im sorry, if it's too much i can just get a bus home or something i think

Mingus_Yoongles: if you apologize one more time I won't buy you food like I was planning. I'm hungry, forgive me. Just hang right where you are. I'll be there in half an hour or so.

mochimchim: thank you Yoongi

Mingus_Yoongles: Of course, Jimin. You know, now at least I hope you do, that I care about you. This is no problem

mochimchim: see you soon

Jimin sighed and sat down on the pavement.

mochimchim: love you 😞

(!) Message failed to deliver. Resend or Delete?

Message Deleted.

- -

-

-

-

-

-

A/N: Hey uhhh I just need a second to rant, here. So, I TRIED so show my best friend how much I care about him today, and he replies with a snarky dumbass comment. It pissed me off. I befriended him 4 years ago because he was different than other guys and we became so close and then he goes and pulls this shit- It's heartbreaking. I hate it. I tried to confront him about it and he B L O C K E D me. Sorry for ranting, I'm just really sad. He's like a brother to me- I mean, when he lost his sister, I kind of took her place and I love him to death so this sucks. But, he's a boy- and seeing the people he hangs out with... I just hate that it's come to this :((