(24)

Jimin sat up, not remembering much that had happened. His face was previously buried in Yoongi's neck- of whom was still sleeping peacefully.

Jimin walked into the bathroom and saw the mess they'd made. He groaned. There was black hair dye everywhere. He looked up, shocked. He hadn't ever seen himself with this dark of hair. He liked it.

He ran his fingers through his hair and then walked back into the living room. Eight o'clock was a good time to wake up.

The younger bent down, softly stroking Yoongi's cheek. He was sprawled on his back over the couch. Jimin had fallen asleep on top of him but couldn't even remember how.

"Yoongi-ah." Jimin said in a soft voice. He hummed and rolled to his side, "Good morning." Jimin smiled and kissed his nose.

"Morning." Yoongi mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"Let's go see Baekhyeon today, yeah?" Jimin stood up, pulling Yoongi up.

"Mhm..." He shut his eyes but then they popped open, "You dyed your hair?"

"We died our hair." Jimin chuckled, looking at the cute and confused expression on Yoongi's face.

"Oh, yeah." He mumbled and stood up. He quickly hugged Jimin good morning and then retreated into his room to get ready. Jimin did the same but took a few minutes to recall the events of the previous night.

He remembered Yoongi confessing, them kissing a lot, dying their hairs black, and then falling asleep on the couch.

Jimin's face turned red and he got back up to change. There was a knock on Jimin's door a little bit later.

"Ready?" Yoongi wondered, finding it hard to make eye contact with Jimin. Jimin, of course, noticed this and leaned forward, pecking his lips quickly. He liked it.

"You're so shy this morning." Jimin giggled and moved past the other, "Do you want to drive? I know you were saving up and all to fly there but I think it will be more fun if we drive. From there we could just spend the rest of the week out."

"Y-Yeah, okay." Yoongi stumbled out and returned to his room to pack more. He'd never seen Yoongi so shy- even when they first met Yoongi was so comfortable around him. Jimin liked seeing him so flustered. A thought crossed Jimin's mind and he chuckled then returned to his room to do the same as Yoongi.

If Jimin is being honest, he loves spontaneous trips. Yet, he's never been on one. Who better to go with than Yoongi? Jimin is really looking forward to meeting his brother in person.

×

The two agreed they'd open their presents at some point later in the day, now that they knew they'd be driving.

After last night, Jimin hoped Yoongi would still like this present as much as what he'd given him last night- if that made much sense. The way Yoongi's face lit up when they walked into the cat cafe... Jimin could still see it. He knew nothing he'd give him could compare.

×

"Yoongi-ah? Are you ready?" Jimin asked after waiting more than half an hour. He thought that maybe Yoongi was just a slow packer.

Jimin slowly opened the door to find Yoongi asleep, arm and leg hanging off the side. Jimin would let him sleep but they've got somewhere to be.

"Yoongi~," Jimin said softly, running his thumb over Yoongi's cheek. His eyes slowly opened.

"Oh, sorry, Jimin." He mumbled and forced himself up.

"It's alright, I'll drive first so you can sleep a little more, okay?" Jimin suggested and stood up. He grabbed his things and stood by the front door, waiting for his boyfriend. It would take him a while to get used to that. Just the idea made him blush. Yoongi was his boyfriend. He never would have imagined such a thing.

Yoongi lumbered over, two bags in his hands. His hair fell over his eyes. Jimin really liked how he looked with black hair- not to mention the white shirt and grey sweatpants.

"What's got you so tired, Yoongs? We got at least seven hours of sleep."

Yoongi shrugged.

"It's alright, though. Like I said, I'll drive for the first few hours or however long." Jimin kissed his forehead sweetly and opened the door, making sure to lock it behind them. He walked a bit behind Yoongi as they headed for the car. Was confessing to Yoongi really the right thing to do? The previous night had gone by so fast- and so much had happened. Jimin could barely process much.

Jimin shook his head and opened the driver-side door. He stuck the keys in the ignition quickly and turned the heaters on high. He could see his breath in front of his face. That always amused him.

Yoongi threw their bags in the back and then got in, sitting close to Jimin. He, though in his half-asleep state, was very aware of both of their actions. He didn't feel any different now knowing what he does. To him, they're still how they've always been- just growing closer at a faster pace now. Plus, now Yoongi has a valid excuse to want to be physically close to him, to want to kiss him and all that. For Jimin, he sees his own valid excuse to want to sleep with Yoongi. Sure, they have before per Jimin's request but now it's not as '"awkward" or odd.

Yoongi laid his head down against Jimin's shoulder and closed his eyes. He hugged a pillow close to his chest and Jimin began driving, following the navigation on his phone.

"Thank you, Jiminie. I love you." Yoongi said softly. His voice was slightly drowned out by the sound of the heaters blasting. Jimin's heart skipped a beat, hearing those words. He's been told those words before- but by his parents when his was younger and more recently, Jungkook. Never before from someone like Yoongi.

Jimin looked down at Yoongi momentarily, "Of course, Yoongi. I love you, too."

What Jimin said was true. He does love Yoongi. More than anything. He appreciated all he's done for him in the last five months. Yoongi got him out of a horrible situation with an abusive girlfriend- gave him a place to stay as well as introduced him to some new and amazing people. Yoongi was just so warm and welcoming... How could Jimin not love him?-

Yoongi soon  shot straight up, hearing the sound of squealing wheels and being thrown in the other direction.

- -