(3)

Yoongi was met the next morning by the obnoxious dinging of his phone. He'd forgotten to turn his ringer off the previous night.

He grumbled and reached over. It was probably Taehyung asking him something. Taehyung tends to text using multiple messages. All to get one little point across.

Instagram:

You have a message from Jiminie Cricket (@ mochimchim)!

"Oh," Yoongi sighed and put his phone back down. It was only Jimin. Yoongi was sure that Jimin would have given up on talking to him by now.

Figuring that he was not going to get back to sleep, Yoongi pulled himself out of bed and to his closet. He threw the pre-put together outfit onto his bed. Halloween fell on a Tuesday this year. Jin throws a small party for the employees of the store. But, you're required to wear your costume all day. So, Yoongi found something subtle. He didn't want to overdo it.

After an hour of struggling to make himself look decent to his own standards, he stood back. He did a pretty good job. This being his fifth try.

Yoongi grabbed his phone and snapped a picture.

--

Mingus_Yoongles: not afraid to admit that this took me an hour to do

--

JincessPink:  Impressive. I'm proud. Much better than last year.

Mingus_Yoongles: For one, I didn't dress up last year and it was my second day living in Seoul. You expected me to do well?

JincessPink: Whatever, just trying to compliment you! :(((

Mingus_Yoongles: and, Thank you, Jin.

JincessPink: There we go. You're welcome, kid.

TaeFairy: Jungkook is using my bathroom. He has his own freaking apartment but chooses to use mine! @ JincessPink and @ Mingus_Yoongles help me. He's going to see this.

Mingus_Yoongles: Just use his.

JincessPink: exactly @ Mingus_Yoongles @ TaeFairy

TaeFairy: he won't give me his keys X(

Muscle_Bunny: Sorry, hun @ TaeFairy , I wanted to use yours cause my mirror broke.

TaeFairy: @ Muscle_Bunny that's you're fault, bun. At least let me in.

Muscle_Bunny: you could have just asked to come in instead of complaining in Yoongi's comment section @ TaeFairy

TaeFairy: I have been asking to come in, Kook -_- @ Muscle_Bunny

Muscle_Bunny: oh, sorry baby, I have my headphones in @ TaeFairy