"The two sure have a close alliance," Sinbad laughed.

"We simply wish to enter the Celestial Empire and nothing more," Ja'far spoke up. "Or is it the Empire's nature to leave their guests hanging out in the ocean?"

"Those who came without invitation and without permission have no right to call themselves 'guests'," Tomoyo narrowed her eyes. "Please return."

Sinbad smiled. "Then it seems like there's no more room for argument. We'll just have to use force then."

"You people truly are despicable beyond belief," Tomoyo contorted her face in disgust.

"Thank you for the compliment," Sinbad smirked. "But, it's best to say that after we've finished bat-!"

Tomoyo immediately shot down into the water as a blast of water erupted and rained down upon the entire area. They widened their eyes in shock for one moment she had been standing there and the next, a loud explosion sounded. Her speed was inhumane and the only race that could produce such a speed was the Fanalis but her abilities was beyond that.

"Then let's fight," Tomoyo said as she appeared behind them on the surface of the water and Sinbad, Kouen, and the others immediately turned around. "I, Yamato Tomoyo, as the First Defense System of the Celestial Empire, will take down anyone who dares to enter our Empire."

Sinbad gave a grin as a bead of sweat rolled down his face. "Now isn't that interesting," he said as the rukh began fluttering around him. "Baal."

"Apologies but we, too, will be fighting," Kouen said, just as insistent as Sinbad to enter the Celestial Empire. "Astaroth."

The others followed suit and soon enough, there were twelve metal vessel users surrounding Tomoyo, all in their djinn equip, with several more household vessel users following. However, Tomoyo remained unfazed as she just stared at them with disinterest and distaste.

"It's still not too late to back down, princess Tomoyo," Sinbad said.

Tomoyo narrowed her eyes. "If you had not been paying attention to political affairs, I'm no longer the princess of the Kina Kingdom but rather one of the Six Kings of the Celestial Empire. And only a foolish person would ever back down to the likes of you greedy people."

"Then our discussion ends here," Kouen said.

The twelve them immediatley began attacking but Tomoyo swiftly dodged all of their attacks as she floated upward into the sky but the others pursued on insistently. Her pink hair blew back as she dodged every single one with ease.

"Don't think you can dodge all the time!" Kouha yelled.

"You shouldn't look down on your elders, little girl," Artemina grinned.

"I can dodge however I please," she said and in one second, dodged Kouha's scythe as she placed two fingers around the blade and looked down on him. "Your attacks are all futile in my eyes."

She pinched the blade and it shattered and Kouha widened his eyes in shock as Artemina was soon to follow. Tomoyo swung her umbrella and beat her down into the waters. Without even equipping, she was able to fight with twelve metal vessel users with ease and it was to be expected. She swiftly dived down while continuing to evade the attacks before she jumped onto one of the ships and with one land, she sunk it. Several more ships sunk like a set of dominoes, leaving soldiers helpless and stranded.

"Shit!" Kouha gritted his teeth as his djinn equip undone itself.

"Kouha-niisama!" Kougyoku yelled and glared at Tomoyo. "You-!"