LXXXIII

One hundred and fifty so fleets of ships sailed along the oceans of the far eastern waters of the Kina Kingdom and it was a barren area with nothing but water as far as the eye can see. However, the ships had sailed here to this deserted place with an intention in mind and that was to gain access to the Celestial Empire now that they had found its location.

Sindria's fleet was at the lead with the Kou Empire alongside it. The Reim Empire had refused to enter on what they deemed despicable for they honored and respected the Celestial Empire's decision to remain in solitude but to Sinbad and the others, it made no difference to them if they wished to join or not. What they were doing was in the interest of their country and their people for who did not desire the products and benefits of being in alliance with the Celestial Empire? Moreover, the true face of their Empress had them brimming with curiosity.

The ships continued to sail but came to a slow halt as Sinbad held his hand up.

"Seems like we're here," Sinbad smirked as he glanced up.

Looking up to the sky, they saw a young girl standing there as the wind billowed her pink hair and short, kimono dress. She had an umbrella pointed downward in her hands before her as if she were placing a sword in front of her. But, what they feared wasn't her silent presence but the animosity she held in her light pink eyes as she looked down on them as if they couldn't even amount to the dirt upon her shoes. They gulped.

"Now then, I doubt you're here to greet us," Sinbad chuckled. "Since we've never met, it's only proper to introduce oneself. The name's Sinbad, High King of the Seven Seas. These are my generals."

Ja'far and the others lowered their heads.

"Emperor of the Kou Empire, Ren Kouen," Kouen said with crossed arms.

"Advisor to the Emperor as well as the Second Imperial Prince, Ren Koumei," Koumei bowed.

"Kou Empire's Vanguard's Supreme Commander and likewise an Imperial Prince, Ren Kouha," Kouha narrowed his eyes at her, not at all liking her attitude in the slightest.

"Imperial Princess of the Kou Empire, Ren Kougyoku," Kougyoku placed her sleeves together and feigned a smile.

"Kou Empire's Prince, Ren Hakuryuu," Hakuryuu bowed.

"Kou Empire's Princess, Ren Hakuei," Hakuei bowed.

"King Armakan Amun-Ra of Heliohapt."

"Queen Mira Dianus Artemina of Artemyra," she smirked, holding her metal vessel.

"Rametoto of the Imuchakk."

"Darius Leoxses of Sasan."

"Alibaba Saluja of the Balbadd Republic."

"With that, we've all given our introductions and as the Head of the Seven Seas Alliance, I wish to of-" Sinbad started but Tomoyo cut him off immediately.

"Would you kindly shut up?" she asked, her eyes dull and blank as she continued to look down on them. "Your voice is even more annoying than that hideous monkey."

Sinbad chuckled. "It seems that we've had some kind of m-"

"If you dare say that calling upon this many fleets to our Celestial Empire and saying that there's no misunderstanding, you must be joking, King Sinbad," she said with a mocking tone. "I already have an understanding of what you and your fellow alliance came here for but let me tell you one thing," she gripped the hilt of her umbrella. "As long as I, Yamato Tomoyo stands here, don't think you'll be getting past."

"Yamato?" Kouen raised an eyebrow.

"No doubt about it. That's the young princess of the Kina Kingdom. I heard that she left the Kina Kingdom and her position but to think that she would be in the Celestial Empire," Koumei murmured.