II

Flashback~

"...cy...ucy...Lucy..."

Lucy felt someone call out to her as she slowly opened her eyes. What she saw was nothing more than darkness until a lock of platinum blonde hair shone dimly through her eyelids. She saw herself in the arms of Mavis, unconscious.

"Lucy," she said, tears rolling down her cheeks as her voice trembled. "Once you wake up, everything will be better. I know it."

She could hear Mavis's soft and child-like voice crack under her sobbing as she felt herself being put into what seemed like a sphere of water. Her eyes were slightly open as she saw the expression on Mavis's face, smiling as tears rolled down her soft fair cheeks. How desperately she wanted to move and touch her for everything that she had given her but she couldn't. She didn't have the strength to.

Mavis, she thought, a tear rolling down her face.

"The things that you wanted to forget so that you can belong will soon resurface again. This is the only thing that I can do for you. I hope that once you wake up, you'll tread upon a new road; a new life."

Mavis wrapped the petals around her and cast Fairy Sphere around it. Before the petals fully closed and before she lost complete consciousness, she looked at Mavis who kneeled there, smiling with a contented face that she could finally free her from this atrocious prison. Smiling ever so brightly, the last tears rolled down her cheeks before she sent Lucy off.

"I'm sorry, Lucy...and good-bye!"

With that, everything faded away and so began the seven years of eternal sleep.

End of Flashback~

Now, seven years have ended and the eternal slumber that she had been put in was broken. A tear rolled down the side of her face as Lucy laid on the canopy bed within the greenhouse.

Her body radiated a golden light as the rukh slowly came fluttering in before swarming in large amounts into the greenhouse. A beam of golden light shot up through the roof of the greenhouse for all of Sindria to see.

"That is...!" Kouen looked towards the window before hurriedly rushing out the door.

"It's coming from the greenhouse!" Kouha pointed. "Could it be that Lucy-nee is...!"

Kouen continued running and Koumei, Kouha, and Kougyoku followed closely behind. They were eager to see Lucy but they were also at a loss for words upon seeing the beam of golden light. As they approached the greenhouse, they felt an immense wave of magic power and saw the rukh around them flutter in excitement to the greenhouse.

"So you guys saw it as well, huh?" Hinahoho came running.

"This is Pisti's first time seeing so much rukh flutter around without a Magi commanding it," Pisti looked around her in excitement.

"Indeed," Drakon looked around in awe. "Just what is it that it's attracted to?"

"There's no way a regular human would be able to hold such vast amounts of magoi," Aladdin came rushing up. "That onee-san might be in danger!"

Kouen widened his eyes and immediately rushed to the greenhouse, busting the doors open. Koumei, Kouha, and Kougyoku followed their older brother and stopped before the place where the golden light was coming from. The Eight Generals had also come in along with Aladdin, Alibaba, and Morgiana. Sinbad came up and looked at the scene in awe.

"Just what is this magic power?!" Alibaba yelled, covering his eyes from the light as well as protecting himself from the wind that had suddenly generated inside the greenhouse.