LXII

As Lucy took off her hood, Tomoyo widened her eyes as she couldn't help but stare, completely captivated by her. Her pale white skin, her long dark lashes, her luscious, soft, pink lips, and those honey-colored orbs that seemed to glow with life, everything about Lucy mesmerized her.

A small blush made its way on her cheeks as she just continued to stare. Nanaumi, too, seemed to be completely taken away by her appearance and looking down at Tomoyo, she smiled. Even the young, highly-esteemed princess could tell just what kind of person Lucy was. Despite her physical beauty, she possessed a greater beauty within her. She was the very ideal figure that all girls and woman of the Kina Kingdom wished to become.

Yamato Nadeshiko, Tomoyo thought.

"I'll have the servants lead you to your room. You may use the royal bath as you guys please and don't worry," Takeruhiko reassured Masrur. "We'll be sure to assign you connected rooms."

Masrur nodded his head. "Thank you."

"You have our thanks, Takeruhiko-sama," Kaede smiled.

"No need for the formalities! Just call me Takeruhiko!" he grinned and seeing that that was what everyone called him, Kaede complied.

"Then, Takeruhiko," he grinned.

The latter grinned and they exited his office. The servants were already waiting outside and upon Takeruhiko's order, they showed Lucy, Masrur, and Kaede to their rooms. They were later asked to go dip themselves in the royal bath where they would wash before the servants came and dressed them for dinner. As the three walked away, Tomoyo came out from behind the curtains and watched as Lucy walked away.

Her eyes wavered as she pondered over whether to follow her or stay where she was.

"Tomoyo," a voice came up from behind her and she jumped, knowing exactly who it was.

"O-Oniisama," she lowered her gaze.

"Nanaumi," Takeruhiko looked in her direction.

Nanaumi came out as well and laughed carefreely, a bead of sweat rolling down her face. "Sorry. It seemed like Tomoyo was really curious so I couldn't help it."

"I'm sorry," Tomoyo apologized.

Takeruhiko sighed and seeing that she was earnest, patted her on the head. "As long as you didn't cause any trouble, then all is fine."

Tomoyo brightened up and smiled but suddenly remembering the conversation that the four of them just had, she looked worryingly at her older brother. Lucy was the Royal Princess of the Sindria Kingdom as well as the Lady of Graceful Beauty of the Kou Empire. There was not a person who didn't know just how important she meant to the two kingdoms and needless to say, there was not a person who didn't know just what kind of chaos ensued after she mysteriously disappeared.

"Onii-sama, that person just now was Lucy Heartfilia-sama, right? Are you sure we don't need to return her? "

"It's fine," Takeruhiko smiled. "We the Kina Kingdom never detain people from their own free will. If Lucy decided to leave herself, then she had a reason."

"She wishes to become King?" Tomoyo asked.

"That's right," he nodded his head with a grin. "Moreover, I can tell that that's what she truly wishes for."

"Is that why onii-sama decided to ally with her?"

"She has the aura of a King. There's no doubt that she'll definitely become one. After all, with those two by her side, she's already gathering more than capable enough allies and friends to support her," he smirked. "Being allied with her will seem interesting."