It's not true!!!

As Darius and Mercedes were on the road, headed for a live event, the two were watching all of the sights passing by. As Mercedes sat in the passenger seat, she was looking all over social media, and how the fans were taking them being champions. A lot of Sasha's fans were glad to see her be a champion since her last reign, which was over a year ago.

As the two headed inside for the event, they walked hand in hand to, before going their seperate ways to their locker rooms. 

As Darius exited his locker room, he was instantly pushed against the wall by someone. As soon as Darius saw who it was, his face grew in confusion.

"Alexa?" Darius questioned, seeing the much smaller female holding his arms against the wall. "What are you doing? I'm kind of needed for a match right now."

"I don't want much. All I want...is you for a night, if you get what I mean." Lexi said with a seductive tone in her voice.

"You do realize I'm in a happy relationship right now, right? Sorry, Lexi, but I'm not ruining my relationship with Mercedes."

Before Darius could do a thing, Lexi placed her lips on his, as well as a hand on his crotch, rubbing it gently.

Not to Darius' knowledge, someone was around the corner, a phone in hand, taking a picture of the scene.

Darius pushed her off as quickly as he could, before walking off, rubbing his lips. Lexi simply smirked, before looking directly towards at the phone.

"It's only a matter of time." She said to herself, before walking off with the photo taker.

~~~

Darius had finished his match, and had just gotten a good shower in, getting all the sweat and muck off his body.

As Darius and Mercedes drove to the next town, Mercedes hadn't said a word, not talking at all, and looking out the window.

~

Darius and Mercedes entered their hotel room, and Mercedes finally decided to speak.

"Darius, I need to talk with you." She said, as Darius was mid way of taking off his top.

"What's up?" 

"What's this about?" Noticing the tone in her voice, Darius got his top off quickly, before seeing she was holding up her phone. It showed a picture of Darius and Lexi kissing, from Lexi herself, with a text saying "He's mine now"

"What the hell is this?" Darius asked, taking the phone from her. He looked up, instantly recieving a slap from Mercedes, easily leaving a mark on his cheek.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?" Mercedes asked with a shout, as Darius held his pained cheek. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS! GET THE HELL OUT, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!"

"Mercedes, please-"

"GET OUT!" Mercedes threw Darius' suit case at him, making him fall onto the floor. He got up, only for Mercedes to open the door and push him out.

"Babe, it's not true, I swear!" Darius pleaded, as she only slammed the door in his face. "Babe..." All hope left his voice, as he sighed, leaving the hotel in a matter of minutes.

~~~

So, I made the three personalities in 2k18(still don't have 2k19 yet), and I took a few pictures, to give you guys a better look at Mayhem, ArchAngel, and Killjoy. Enjoy.

Mayhem - Ring