Workouts and Tapouts

Brandon woke up in his hotel room, his phone buzzing with messages.

He groaned as he sat up, picking it up and looking through each.

Finn: Me and the boys are going out for drinks, wanna come?

Sasha: I'm about to go to the gym, need a morning workout?

He read through both, thinking about the messages. He decided to text Finn back first.

Brandon: Sorry, Irish boy, going to the gym with Sash.

Finn: Don't do anything you'd do in Japan

Brandon: We said to never speak of it again!

Then Sasha.

Brandon: Sure, I'll meet you there in about an hour.

Sasha: See ya then!

He set his phone down, looking through the clothes he brought and pulling out his gym clothes.

~~~

Brandon walked into the Gym with a towel, his ear buds, and a water bottle.

"There you are." Sasha said as she walked over. "For a second I thought you ditched."

"Well it was this or go out for drinks with Finn, and since we haven't hung out in a while, I decided this."

"Thanks Brandon, now lets get started."

~~~

It was Monday night Raw, and Omega was doing his entrance. After helping Raw get the win in the Survivor Series 5 on 5 match, Raw had won brand supremacy.

He flipped over the ropes, landing with a roll and back to his feet. He pulled off his entrance clothings as he stared down his opponent, which was Curtis Axel, with Bo at ringside.

Ding!Ding!Ding!

Omega and Curtis locked up, Axel pushing Omega against the ropes. He let go when the ref got to four, shoving Omega with a smirk.

Omega nodded with a smirk of his own, before his palm rammed against Curtis' cheek, the crowd cheering as he soon chopped Curtis into the corner. From one corner to the next, Omega Irish whipped Curtis so hard into the other turn buckle, that he fell flat on his face.

~~~

In the end, Omega planted Curtis with Omega's Ride, before locking him into the Omega Lock.

He tried to hold on, but when it seemed that Omega put even more pressure on the hold, he started to tap rapidly, before Omega let him go.

"Here is your winner, Omega Hunter!" Jojo announced, as the ref raised Hunters arm, before going to check on Curtis.

Omega crouched in the middle of the ring, his leg hand in a too sweet, and his right in a hand gun to the side of his head.

~~~

When Brandon got backstage, he was met by Sasha.

"I'm guessing you saw my match?"

"Of course, and I noticed you added some new moves to your arsenal." Sasha stated as she moved closer.

"What, you expected me to just keep the same moves from back then?"

"Of course not, I was just saying, but I actually wanted to ask you something."

"Shoot, what's up?"

"Could you come to my hotel room after the show?"

"For what reason?" Brandon questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"I can't say, but could you come?"

"Of course, I did say all those years ago I'd be there if you needed me, didn't I?"

"Yeah, you did. I'll see you later Brandon, my match is next."

"Have fun, Sash!" He called out, before walking off.