The Beast...or The Dragon

Above is Mayhems new theme song, really nice mashup

I feel like I need to do a small explanation of my characters, just to clear things up

Mayhem - Darius Johnson
Anarchy - Brandon Johnson
Jade - Emily Renee Johnson
Jake Wolf - Christian Edwards
Adrian Adams - Adrian Adams

These are basically the wrestlers and their real names, just to fix up any confusion

~~~~~

Mercedes and Darius sat in catering, as Raw was set to start in another hour. Mercedes allowed her head to lean on Darius' shoulder, as they looked at comments from WWE's Instagram posts.

"It seems the fans are expecting a new champ." Mercedes said, as Darius wrapped an arm around her.

"It would seem so."

"You're not worried about getting in the ring with Brock are you?" Mercedes asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nah. Besides, its not like I haven't taken serious hits before. I'll be fine."

"In other words, I'll be cleaning the blood off of you afterwards." Darius laughed at her response, as Devitt and Pamela walked over with trays.

"Hey you two." Pamela said with a smile, as her and Devitt sat across from the couple.

"You ready for tonight?" Devitt asked Darius, who set his phone down.

"Definitely. Can't lie, I've wanted to get into a ring with Joe(Roman) for a while now." Darius said, as they continued to talk, before...

"Pyro!" They all covered their ears, as the fireworks for the opening show went off, as they could even hear it from catering.

"That never gets old." Mercedes said, as Joe walked past catering. When he and Darius saw each other, they have each other small waves, before Joe continued walking to gorilla.

"You two friends now?" Pamela asked.

"Well we did have a few drinks after Raw last week, and just started making conversation."

"So that's where you were after the show." Mercedes said, leaning back into his side.

"I didn't drink too much, not enough to get hammered. I promise. Anyways, I gotta get ready for later tonight." Darius gave Mercedes a kiss, before walking off.

~~~

It was main event time, as Roman stood in his corner, before Mayhems new theme hit.

The dark and mysterious lighting had a chilling feeling to it, as Mayhem walked out, surprisingly without Sasha at his side.

He walked down the ramp, jumping onto the apron. He stared down Roman, as he was wearing his half faced mask tonight.

As he stood there, not moving, the lights went on. Roman stared right back. Mayhem entered slowly, as the ref had to keep Roman back into his corner.

Mayhem pulled off his mask, revealing the smirk on his face, as he mocked Roman cocking his fist for his superman punch.

As Mayhem got to his corner, the crowd started his classic 'Its Mayhem' chant.

The ref checked if both were ready, to which they nodded, before the ref rang the bell.

~~~
MATCH HIGHLIGHTS

-Mayhem took a nasty uppercut, sending him to the mat below

-Roman tried to go for an early spear, but Mayhem caught it and turned it into a DDT