Relationships Problems

I just found out I share the same Birthday as Dean Ambrose, one of my favorite superstars, December 7th, so that was cool to find out.

By the way, since Brandon is Latino in this story, I changed his theme song, it's the one above. Lax, greatest faction of Impact Wrestling

On to the story

~~~~~

It was late, nearly Midnight as Brandon was headed to Sasha's hotel room.

He knocked quietly, as others were asleep. Sasha opened the door, pulling him in and shutting the door. As soon as the door closed, she hugged onto him.

"Woah, Sasha, calm down." He said, before he noticed she was close to tears. "Sash, what's wrong?" Brandon's brotherly like side came out, as he sat Sasha on the bed, before sitting next to her.

"Come on, Sash, you wanted me to come, so talk to me." Brandon said, rubbing her back gently.

"You know Mikaze, right?" Sasha asked.

"Yeah, one of the backstage workers right, does stuff with the clothing and attires?"

"Yeah...me and him were dating for a while, and he proposed a couple months ago, but now he said he doesn't want to marry me." Sasha stopped as she started to let tears drop. "I really loved him, too, y'know. I don't know what to do anymore...Brandon please help me."

Brandon pulled Sasha into a comforting hug, rubbing her back in a soothing manner.

"If I'm to be honest with you Sash, if he doesn't wanna marry you, that's his loss, anyone would be happy to be with you, and if he wasn't, then he probably didn't feel happy in the first place." Brandon stated as he let Sasha cry into his shirt.

"Brandon...can you stay for the night?" She asked quietly.

"If you need me to, then sure." Brandon answered, letting go of the hug and standing up.

"Where are you going?"

"The couch, I'll sleep ther-"

"No..." Sasha patted one side of the bed. "...Sleep in the bed."

"You sure?" Brandon questioned with a raised eyebrow. Sasha simply nodded. He sighed, taking off his top. "I only sleep in my boxers and shorts, so let's not make this akward, okay?"

"Of course, come on, let's...get some sleep." Brandon got in the bed, rubbing Sasha's shoulder.

"Night, Sash."

"Night, Brandon."

'Dios mío...' Brandon thought, before he fell into a deep slumber.