I'm baaaack~

Brandon turned around fully, to see not only Sasha, but also Pamela and Devitt.

"Well ain't this a shock." Brandon said, bringing Sasha into into big hug, as she held him tightly.

"You won't believe how excited she was when we told her we were coming to visit." Devitt said, as he and Brandon bumped fists.

"How'd you guys get in anyway?" Brandon asked, as Devitt held up a pair of keys.

"You gave me an extra key to your house a year ago, remember?"

"Yeah, kind of forgot about that."

"So how's rehab been?" Pamela asked, as Brandon sat down on one of his benches.

"It's been tough, but as long as it gets me back in that ring, I'll push on." Brandon said, as Sasha sat next to him, putting her head on his non-injured shoulder, as he rubbed her back.

"I see your doing what you always do when injured."

"Yeah, start with smaller weight, and slowly move back up." Brandon said, as they continued to catch up.

~~~
3 months later

On Monday Night Raw, things hadn't been so good for the Boss Sasha Banks. Ever since Mayhem had to take time off due to injury, she had been ganged up on, pushed around by others in the locker room.

She was currently midway cutting a promo in the ring, before a new group of women and men, Alexa Bliss, Kevin Owens, Mickie James, Baron Corbin, and Alicia Fox, had teamed up on Sasha for the past months.

They were currently surrounding the ring, ready to strike, but once they entered the ring, the lights went out.

It took about 15 seconds, before the lights shot back on, and a new figure stood in the ring behind Alexa. His long black coat, along with an attached hood, and a gas mask covering his face, as the crowd cheered.

Alexa felt the presence of someone behind her. She slowly turned around, before falling over after seeing the figure. He slowly pulled of his gas mask, as the cheers grew louder, even if the man known as Mayhem was a heel.

The two were about to get into the ring to gang up on him, but out of his coat, he pulled out his favorite toy...sledgehammer.

They immediately backed away, as the  three woman got out the ring, as Mayhem watched them leave with an unreadable expression.

He slowly turned his head to look at Sasha, who was slowly allowing a smile to appear on her face, as she soon jumped onto Mayhem. She whispered into his ear.

"Welcome back."