HaRDcORe iS mY CalLiNg CarD...

Summerslam was set, with many championship changes, including Sasha Banks finally winning back the Women's Championship for a 5th time, beating her old rival, Alexa Bliss.

As Mercedes walked through the curtains, she was immediately picked up by Darius, who span her around several times. He gave her a kiss as well, as she returned it happily.

"I'm so proud of you babe, you definitely deserve this."

The two took a picture, as Darius posted it to his instagram, with the caption-

ItsMAYHEM - So proud of this feisty little fighter. Ever since I first met her, I knew she'd make it somewhere. I can tell this is only the beginning of her great career. Love you with all my heart sashabankswwe, now I'll make you proud #universalchampion

Mercedes smiled when she saw it in catering, as it was time for the main event.

Darius stood at gorilla, before Paul Haymen walked over to him.

"Listen kid, I know your tough, I've seen what you can take, just don't get over your head."

"It'll only happen if Brock gets more physical then it needs to be. Is that the only reason you came to me?"

"No, I actually need to talk with you after the match, so I'll most likely find you at the trainers. Good luck kid." Paul walked off, as Darius continue to warm up.

~~~

Mayhem stood in the ring, awaiting Brock Lesnar. Soon, the familiar theme hit, as Brock soon walked out, Paul Haymen right behind him.

The build up for the match wasn't much, but even then, people could tell things were going to get a bit intense.

Meanwhile, backstage, Mercedes sat with Pamela, Devitt, Nattie(Natalya), and Rebecca.

"Don't worry, Sash, he'll be fine. Besides, we've looked at all his old hardcore matches." Pamela said, rubbing her shoulder.

"I know, but I still worry about him."

"Just trust us, your man will be just fine."

Back in the ring, introductions had been done, as Brock and Mayhem stared each other down. The ref held up the title, before calling for the bell.

He would only be looking for pins and submissions, nothing else, as it was a Street Fight.

~~~
Match Highlights

-Early on, Brock nearly broke a chair over Mayhems back, leaving many marks and bruises.

-Mayhem smashed a chain over Brocks head, punching him multiple times in the skull, busting open the Beast.

-Brock opened Mayhem up the hard way, with multiple forearms to the head.

-Brock put Mayhem through all three announcement tables, leaving Mayhem near lifeless.

-Brock locked Mayhem with the kamura lock, nearly snapping Mayhems arm. Mayhem would now fight the rest of the match with a bad right arm.

-Mayhem was able to lock in the Death Penalty, nearly knocking Brock out cold, but he fought back, before planting Mayhem with the first of many F5's

-Mayhem pulled out his special weapon of choice, his sledgehammer, hitting Brock over the head with it 5 times.

-When Brock went for the Kamura Lock a second time, Mayhem forcefully got out, hitting Brock below the belt twice.

-Brock took Mayhem to suplex city, hitting 10 suplexes non-stop.

-Mayhem was able to show his own strength, hitting Brock with some suplexes of his own.

-Mayhem showed his small MMA background, taking it to Brock with multiple jabs, punches, and elbows, nearly knocking Brock unconscious.

-Brock broke Mayhems nose, hitting him with multiple elbows to his nose, breaking it after the 3rd, hitting two more times even after that.

-Brock was going for a 4th F5, but Mayhem countered, before hitting Brock with the Mayhem Machine on a steel chair.

1!2!3!

The crowd erupted into cheers, as Mayhem slid off of Brock.

"Here is your winner, and the NEW Universal Champion, Mayhem!"

The crowd grew louder, as Mayhem slowly got to his knees, moving his hair out of his face. Blood still poured down his face, as he took the title into his hands. The ref raised his hand as he sat there.

As Brock left the ring and headed to the back, Mayhem celebrated as best he could with his aching body.

Soon, he walked backstage with a limp, but stopped at the stage, holding up the title once more, as his other hand held a too sweet.

~~~

Darius sat in the trainers, currently getting stitches in his forehead. Mercedes stood next to the bed, her newly won Woman's Championship on his shoulder.

Soon, Paul Haymen walked into the room, just as he said he would earlier.

"That was some fight you put out there." He said, walking up next to the bed.

"Yeah. It was a pain, but I've been through worse. So whats this you wanted to talk to me about?" Darius asked, sitting up from the bed, Mercedes listening in.

"Well, it's a simple question more than anything. How would you feel being the next Paul Haymen guy?"

The question shocked Darius, as Haymen simply continued.

"Since Brocks contract expired, someone would have to take his place as my client. So what do you say? If you want, we can work something out to have both you and Mercedes here as my clients."

Darius didn't have to think it over, as he shook Pauls extended hand.

"It's a deal."

Paul then turned to Mercedes, who shook his hand as well.

"It would be awesome to have you as our advocates." She stated.

"Glad to hear it. I'll contact you both before Raw tomorrow with more details, have a great night you two."

As he left, so did the two lovers, walking hand in hand.

"I knew you'd become a mess from that match. You nearly gave me a heart attack."

Darius laughed slightly, as he kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry, babe, but what else can I say, hardcore is my calling card."

The two took a photo together, before Mercedes pur it up on Instagram.

Sashabankswwe - The couple of WWE now runs Raw. Can't describe how much I love this idiot, but he's my idiot. Love you lots ItsMAYHEM