Rehab

Brandon sat on his couch within his house in Florida, as his arm was in a sling, with his shoulder having major stitching around it. He sat watching RAW, as it was Monday, and saw Sasha on screen, making him smile.

"Makes you happy doesn't it?" Brandon looked towards the front door, to see his twin sister, Emily.

"What're you doing here?" He asked with a slight laugh, as she walked over.

"What? I can't come visit my bro?" She asked back as she sat down. "But really, I thought some things would be difficult with your right shoulder being unusable at the moment, so I thought I'd help out."

"Aren't you booked for a match in Columbus?"

"I was, but I called and canceled. Besides, this is much more important." Emily answered with no hesitation.

"If that's what you believe, but I've been doing nothing for the past 2 hours, so do what you want."

Brandon's eyes went back to the tv screen, as he witnessed Sasha use his finishing maneuver to win her match, which put a smile on his face.

"That's my girl..." He muttered, as he leaned back in the couch.

~~~

"So, has Paul called you yet?" Sasha asked as she backstage now, and on the phone with Brandon.

"Not yet, maybe after RAW is over, but he said it was important in the small text he sent me."

"Still hard to believe your like the protege of Triple H." Sasha said with a laugh.

"I was shocked when he wanted me to be so, but I wasn't gonna turn down that kind of offer from one of my idols." Branded stated. "I saw your match by the way."

"Did you enjoy it?" Sasha asked.

"It was amazing, tells me I taught you well all those years ago. It made me smile when used my move." Brandon stated, making Sasha laugh.

"Had to get my shout out in." Sasha's laughing soon turned to small cries.

"Hey, I don't wanna hear crying Sash, alright?"

"I'm sorry, but I'm not used to not seeing you in person."

"Don't worry. These months will pass by like nothing, and I'll be back by your side. For now, do what you do best, and make me proud, sound good?"

"Yeah, sounds great. I've gotta go, I love you."

"I love you too baby girl."

The call soon ended, as Sasha wiped her eyes, and headed off to find Pamela.

~~~

Brandon has just finished a shower, which was difficult, as he had to be careful with his shoulder.

He entered his room, where his two pets, 2 dogs jumped and ran around him.

The first was a German Sheperd by the name of Delta, who was 4 years old.

The second was a 3 year old black and white husky by the name of Wolf.

He pet them both several times, before stopping as he heard his phone going off.

He picked it up, and saw the caller id "Paul Levisque"

He answered, putting his phone to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Brandon, glad to hear from you. How you holding up?"

"I've been better, but I'll manage."

"I'm sure you will. Now I'm sure you know why I'm calling."

"Some important news for when I return, correct?"

"Correct you are. Now just in case you were wondering, your contract will be renewed once you return.

"Good to know, sir."

"Now onto the important news. I'm telling you now, I had to do a lot of negotiating with Vince to have this done. You know how big he is on Roman."

"Yes, I'm listening."

"Well heres the rundown. Once returning, we'll be having 2 fatal four way matches to see who will face Brock for the title. In the end it'll be you versus Roman, where you'll be victorious and go on to defeat Brock Lesnar."

"Are...are you serious?"

"Dead serious Brandon. My wife and I see a lot of potential in you, and want you as the face of the company for... let's say longest reigning champion?"

"I'm...I'm speechless."

"Trust me, after seeing everything you've done within your career already, I'd say you deserve this."

"If I may give a suggestion, Paul."

"I'm listening."

"My last fued before losing the title, I want it to be against Finn."

"So you wanna lose the title to Finn?"

"Yes, sir. It's been a few months since he returned, and he hasn't gotten a decent push since, so it may be a while till the push happens, but I wanna lose the title to him."

"It'll take some convincing, but I'll do my best. Besides, it sounds like a fued people will enjoy. Do you still wish to be a heel when you return and hold the title?"

"Yeah, I enjoy being a heel, so why not continue it."

"Alright, enjoy your night, and I'll talk to you again soon."

"Goodnight, Paul."

Brandon put his phone down on his bedside desk, before rubbing his eyes.

He let a smile appear on his face, as he sat on his bed.

~~~Rehab - 4 months in~~~

It had been 4 months now, and Brandon was finally back in the gym, getting his shoulder back into wrestling condition.

Right now, he was using his home gym, lifting weights. They weren't his usual weight, as he was starting small for his shoulder, before getting back into his normal weight size.

He dropped the bar on the floor, as he puffed out his chest, wiping his forehead of sweat with a towel.

He had headphones in, so he didn't hear a car pull up in his driveway.

He continued to pump iron, as the door had opened. Brandon dropped the bar once more, before he felt someone jump on his back.

He almost fell due to the impact and speed the person had when colliding with him.

"Woah." Brandon let out a yell, as he pulled out his ear buds. "Alright, who is this?" He asked, before seeing a strand of purple hair.

"Surprise!"