Power Couple

It had been months since the debut of Jake Wolf, and WWE had made him and Sasha seem more like a couple on screen, which the two hadn't minded at all, especially since they were dating in real life.

Right now, Kurt had put the two in a Mixed Superstar match against Bayley and Finn. Jake and Finn were in the ring right now, as they traded chops. Both of their chests were turning red from the chops they were recieving from the other.

Jake fell into the corner, and as he pulled himself out, Finn came and dropkicked him back into the corner, before he fell over in position for the Coup de Grace. 

When Finn came down, it had seemed like Jake was lying and waiting, as he rolled into the corner before Finn hit him. He got back to a vertical base quickly, before he superkicked Finn, causing wild cheers from the crowd, as the loud smack rang throughout the arena.

He seemed to be putting Finn in position for the One Winged Devil, but Finn was able to get off of Jakes shoulders, hitting him with a Pele kick. Jake went to a knee, shaking his head a few times from the sudden hit to the side of his temple. 

Finn rolled Jake up quickly after the Pele kick, grabbing him by the tights. Jake continued to try to get out of the pin, but...

1!2!3!

Ding!Ding!Ding!

Finn stood up straight, putting his hands in the hair as Bayley came in to celebrate as well. Jake sat against the ropes, as Sasha came in to check on him. The camera was on them, before moving to the hard camera to show the winners of the match.

Brandon and Mercedes knew what was coming next, and Devitt and Pamela knew what was the next plan of action

Jake got back to a vertical base, and spun Finn around. Finn thought he was gonna attack, but Jake put his hand out for Finn to shake. Finn looked out to the crowd, as they cheered for him to shake his hand.

They continued to chat for a few seconds, before Jake's smile faded into a dark, yet straight, face. Finn tried to pull his hand away, but Jake wouldn't let him, as he soon kicked Finn below the belt. 

The crowd started to boo, as Finn fell against Jakes leg. Bayley went to confront him, only to be clotheslined by Sasha.

Jake pulled Finn up by his hair, before putting him on his shoulders, and hitting him with a One Winged Devil. He continued to stare down at Finn' prone body, as Sasha continued to pummle down on Bayley. 

Jake seemed to get an idea, as he went to the outside, and pulled out two steel chairs. He threw one in to Sasha, before getting in himself.

They started to beat down on the two with steel chairs, continuously slamming the chairs against Finn's and Bayley's backs. Referee's started to come down to the ring, yelling at the two to stop their onslaught.

It continued for another half of a minute, before they both threw down the chairs. Jake moved his hair out of his face. Sasha moved next to him, as he wrapped an arm around her waist, and the two shared a kiss in the middle of the ring.

The refs were still yelling at them to leave the ring, as Sasha talked trash towards Bayley. They both left the ring, and walked backwards up the ramp, as they stared at the carnage they caused.

~~~

"God, who knew becoming heel would be such fun." Mercedes said with a giggle.

"You were a heel once before, so I don't know what's different this time." Brandon stated, as he held her close. 

"Well this time it was more of an impact, and..." She turned his head to look towards her. "...I got to do it with you." The two kissed, before continuing on their way.

"so if we continue this right, it'll lead to us vs. them at the next Pay-Per-View, then us becoming a Power Couple, and finally, championships." Brandon said it out loud.

"Sounds about right from what Hunter told us."

"We might wanna head off for now, that match tired me out more than usual."

The two walked off, heading to Brandon's car to head to their hotel. But then they were stopped by someone, someone that made Mercedes wanna cry.

"Mikaze?"