Meet the Dragon Big Dog

After his surprise return last week, Mayhems name was trending worldwide. As Raw started up, Mayhems jacket was shown backstage, as a hand picked it up. The camera panned over to reveal Mayhem himself, as the crowd cheered, as Sasha was shown as well. Even though they were heels, the crowd continued to cheer them a few times.

"So, you've seen what they've been doing to me?" Sasha asked, as Mayhem pulled his jacket on.

"Yeah...and now that I'm here, that's ending, and if they don't...then they get to talk to me." Mayhem said, pulling his sledgehammer into view, Sasha allowing a smirk to appear on her face. "Come on, we need to be out there for the announcement."

Sasha pulled him back into a kiss first,    the crowd cheering it on. They pulled back, both smiling slightly.

"How I missed that." Sasha said, as they left the view of the camera.

~~~

8 superstars stood in the ring, as Kurts theme played. He stood in the ring as well, Mic in hand. Soon, his theme stopped, as the crowd quieted down.

"Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to Monday Night Raw!" Kurt started, the crowd giving some cheers. "Now, here on Raw, we have a bit of a situation that includes the Universal Championship. That is why I have come up with a solution for this predicament. Tonight, we will 2 fatal four way matches, where the winners of those matches will face off next week, and the winner will go on to face Brock Lesnar at Summerslam, for the Universal Title." Kurt announced, as the crowd cheers, many of the men in the ring celebrating, while others like Roman and Mayhem simply smirked.

"Now, these fatal four way matches will be...Seth Rollins vs Braun Strowman vs The Miz vs Roman Reigns." The crowd cheered for the participants. "Now as for the other fatal four way, it'll be Bobby Roode vs Bobby Lashley vs Bray Wyatt vs Mayhem" The crowd started to cheer for those four, as they started an 'Its Mayhem' chant, the man himself smirking at the chants, putting his arm around Sasha's shoulder.

"And, the first named fatal four way, starts now!" Kurt exclaimed, Roode, Lashley, Wyatt, Mayhem, and Sasha left the ring.

~~~

Mayhem and Sasha were shown backstage, watching the fatal four way match that Roman had just won.

"Well, it seems the 'Big Dog' is your first victim." Sasha said, as Mayhem narrowed his eyes at the screen.

"He's not stopping me, that's for sure." Mayhem said quietly, before he and Sasha walked off.

~~~

It was now main event time, the Second fatal four way match of the night, as Mayhem had just finished making his entrance, now crouched in his corner, as Sasha was in his corner, whispering in his ear.

"I'll be here if you need me." She said, as he nodded slowly, before she have him a small kiss on his cheek, as a form of a good luck charm.

Ding Ding Ding

~~~~~

Match Highlights

-Sasha had over 5 interferences in the match, which were all legal since it was a Fatal Four Way

-Mayhem hit every opponent with his sledgehammer in some way

-Mayhem took everyone else's finishers, and if it weren't for them arguing over who would pin him, the match would be over

-Mayhem took a chair shot to the head, cutting him open right above his right eye.

-Mayhem superkicked all three of his opponents, as the crowd yelled 'Superkick' after each one

-Mayhem takes a superplex to the outside of the ring, landing on Wyatt and Lashley

-Mayhem tries to do a moonsault off a ladder onto Lashley, who was set up on the announcers table, but Lashley moves out of the way, Mayhem going through the announcers table

-Roode hit his finisher on Lashley, Bray hit Roode with his finisher, before Mayhem hit Wyatt with the Demons Gate (No longer a butterfly piledriver, but Toni Storms finisher), earning him the win

~~~~~

Sasha helped Mayhem to a sitting position, as he checked his cut, as blood did continue to flow.

"You okay?" Sasha asked, as her man nodded slowly. He got to his feet, as the ref raised his hand.

Soon, the theme of Roman played, the crowd giving him their usual response. He walked out, looking out towards the crowd, before walking down the ramp.

As he entered the ring, Mayhem held onto his back. Roman looked at him with a smirk, before putting his hand out.

The crowd waited, chanting 'No' several times. Mayhem looked down at his extended hand, before scoffing, pushing past Roman. The crowd ooh'd at this, as Roman nodded his head.

"I'll see you next week, Big Dog!" Mayhem yelled out, mocking Romans Superman Punch, as Sasha laughed.

Mayhem stopped at the stage, as he put a fist forward, Sasha doing the same, mocking the shields signature hand pose.