42---Concert---

It's Christmas time, this means a lot of things. It meant that stores are filled with red and green in every aisle, there is snow covering the ground... and basically everything else, the radios are now playing Christmas songs, but Christmas time also meant that it was time for the schools yearly concert.

Zoe had her child all do at least one activity for school. Strummer did guitar, Ellie did art, Rowan did history club and Oakley did book club. One thing they all did was chours, well all except Strum who already played a musical instrument. Oakley got really sick so he couldn't go to his concert, Strummer's concert got cancelled do to a blizzard making a surprise visit. Now it's time for Ellie and Rowan's concert.

Ellie was hoping something would happen so she didn't have to go. No one knows that Ellie can really sing, she keeps it a secret. Art is her passion and she's proud of it too. She's been artist of the month several times and her painting of the Titanic had won her multiple awards. Ellie just doesn't share her mother's love for creating music, it just isn't there.

Rowan is indifferent, he likes it but it isn't exactly his favorite thing either. Rowan's favorite thing is History but specifically the Titanic. It was actually Ro's idea for Ellie to paint the ship for art class. While she worked, Rowan told her countless facts and stories. He loved the movie but had intense fascination towards the real facts and real events. He loved to know what it was like for those passengers and crew who were aboard the biggest, most beautiful ship and seemingly the safest in the world. Ro was obsessed with wanting to read more to find out what caused or who caused the majestic vessel to sink on April 15 1912.

So it was safe to assume that either teen really wanted to be apart of a choir concert

So it was safe to assume that either teen really wanted to be apart of a choir concert. Especially because they weren't technically considered teens yet. They were actually treated like twin toddlers when it came to outfits. Zoe liked them to match, they hated this. It seems as if they were twins who were super young and their mother always bought them matching outfits because apparently it was cute.

"I'm not wearing this". Ellie said to her mother

It didn't help that Ellie was more a tomboy

It didn't help that Ellie was more a tomboy. She didn't like dresses, especially not ones with sparkles and jewelry. The white sweater made her feel like she was five-years-old.