36---Thanksgiving---

Thanksgiving has finally arrived, everyone was buzzing with excitement for.... Christmas. Let's be honest, everyone seems to forget about Thanksgiving, after Halloween it's immediately Christmas time apparently. I mean yes, the whole family adored Christmas, especially Zoe. On November 1st she decorates the living room with lights and the stockings that Cynthia had made.

Evan, Zoe, Oakley Connor, Strummer Matthew, Ellie Elizabeth, and Rowan James. Each person got their own stocking for the holidays. This year was especially special because it was Rowan's first ever Thanksgiving. He didn't celebrate any hoildays before now.

Thanksgiving would be held at Heidi's this year. It was time to get the kids all ready to head over.

"Kids! Time to come down"! Evan called up the stairs

"Coming"! Ellie cheered running down

"Wow, love the outfit... did Mommy get that for you"? Evan asked noticing Ellie's new dress.

"Yeah! Me and Mommy went to get it together"!

"It's very cute". Evan chuckled

"Thanks Daddy"!

Next to come down was Rowan, he was beyond adorable. Zoe had taken all the kids out to get outfits for Thanksgiving.

"Dada"! Ro exclaimed hugging Evan

"Hey, bud. You look great too. Why don't you follow Ellie outside to meet Mommy".

"Kay"!

The toddler ran off after his sister. Evan smiled at those two, what goofballs. Oakley walked down the stairs rocking his new outfit

 Oakley walked down the stairs rocking his new outfit