Questioning

Sugawara and daichi asked hinata and kageyama so many questions.
"Are you two a thing?"
"Your gay?"
"You kisses how long?"
"How long you been together?"
"Was this first kiss??!"
Kageyama felt dizzy from all the questions so he sat down to drink some water. Hinata looked at them feeling as if he was getting smaller and smaller, and then got bigger and bigger.
"Ok... Ok.. so how long have you too been a thing?" Sugawara asked calmly as everyone listened.
"We been together for... Umm 0 days?" Hinata said a little confused. Kageyama shrugged.
"Don't know. I was never asked or asked to go out" kageyama said clearly. Hinata then pouted.
"T-Then will you got out with me kageyama!" He shouted as everyone gasped, whispers and smiled to each other. Kageyama blushed.
"Sure whatever..." he said looking away. Hinata hugged him. Everyone then smiled leaving them be, but sugawara and daichi of course. They are the mom and dad of the team.
"So.. when did you guys know you were—" daichi said as he got cut off at the end.
"Since we kissed and fell asleep under a tree" Hinata said happily. Kageyama shook his head. "Not me, for me it was when those bullies from snow high... I stood up for you, but I couldn't do anything for you to help..." he looked down sighing. Sugawara shook his head hitting kageyama's head still he was sitting.
"Negative be gone!!!" Sugawara shouted. Kageyama whined rubbing his head. Daichi pulled sugawara back a bit. Hinata just stared blankly.
"Really?"
"Yes I liked yo—" kageyama was cut off. Hinata grabbed kageyama kissing him fully, he had his eyes closed tight small tears running down his face in joy. Kageyama eyes widen and then slowly closed as he felt tear hinata fall into his face as well. Sugawara gasped and daichi smirked lightly. Everyone watched in gasp. Kageyama and hinata were kissing. In front of everyone. Hinata pulled back after and took a deep breathe
"I LOVE YOU KAGEYAMA TOBIO!" Hinata made a fist with his hands bowing down to kageyama with a blushing mess of a face. Kageyama smiles, a perfect beautiful smile.
"I love you too hinata" kageyama said calmly. Hinata started to cry tear of joy. They were made for each other they were happy together, nothing could change it. Or what could change it.

Hinata and Kageyama On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara