Whats wrong hinata?

Everyone was at school. Hinata was falling asleep in class. Hinata was kinda not didn't do well in anything lately, only volleyball. Everyone been noticing this.
"He not even talking to anyone, not even Kageyama." Nishinoya spoke to Sugawara worried as everyone else was.
"Mhm maybe we should talk to him or something" Sugawara suggested.
"To late we got an anger flying fish (Kageyama) on the way to Hinata" nishinoya said laughing kinda about the flying fish thing.
"HINATA BOKE!!"
"...." Hinata was quiet as Kageyama at him hitting him, softly.
"What's wrong with you Hinata!? Your not hitting at full strength! Is it form your foot!?" Kageyama was yelling pretty loud, everyone outside could probably hear him. Hinata just stared at him then walked off to get a volleyball to practice on his own. Everyone was shock by this.
"Hinata!?" Everyone cried out at him, he knew everyone was worried now and spoke little on a lie.
"I'm fine just tired..." Hinata yawned lightly, then rubbed his eye faking it. Everyone looked at each other not fully sure to believe this, but they didn't want to hug him so they left him. Kageyama disagreed fully about this. He walked over to Hinata and grabbed the ball.
"Why aren't you saying the truth!?" Kageyama yelled as everyone turned to them.
"I'm just tired.." Hinata replied.
"Tired of what!? Your lies!!" Kageyama anger grew and he grabbed Hinata shirt collar.
"Fine! My foot hurts ok!! And I don't want to hurt it before the practice game!!" Hinata almost was in tears. Kageyama put him down hugging him, then everyone else did. Hinata started to tear up and crying. Everyone started to kinda freak out.
"Hinata!?"
"Is he crying!?"
"Hinata don't cry!"
"Hinata you Boke don't get so emotional over a hug!" Kageyama said glaring at Hinata.
"K-k-Kaga- kageya-Ma!" Hinata cried not able to stop and hugged kageyama tightly, as everyone stared mumbling to each other. Kageyama threw Hinata off.
"Your making a scene!" Kageyama shouted, then noticed Hinata was sitting on the ground rubbed his ankle.
"S-sorry Hinata.." kageyama mumbled then Help him up.
"I-it's fine I'm the sorry one..." Hinata hugged kageyama after. This time was allowed too. They both smiled then kageyama asked again.
"What's wrong Hinata... tell the truth."