Real date

After an hour later they we're both asleep in each other arm. Hinata phone started to ring, they both jumped and looked at each other yawning Hinata answer his phone it was sugawara.
"Hey sugawara.. need anything?"
"No just wanted to tell you there isn't practice tomorrow" sugawara said softly and grinning to himself knowing he was with kageyama and added. "Tell kageyama"
"Oh ok.." Hinata yawned not understanding everything. Kageyama looked at Hinata waiting for an answer. Hinata hang up smiling.
"We don't got practice tomorrow!" Hinata said with enjoy. Kageyama sighed he then stood up.
"That stupid." He then got up walking away. Hinata pouted and followed behind him.
"Kageyama have you ever been on a date with a girl? Or a guy?" He asked.
"W-What!! No Wait why do you care Hinata!" He crossed his arms glaring.
"Oh cause I haven't either! So..." he went quiet.
"So? So what!?" He growled.
"Do you want to go on a date with me!!!" He yelled and bow down to Kageyama. Kageyama face was red.
"Sure whatever..." he looked away. Hinata hugged him tightly.
"Yay Kageyama!!!" He scream into Kageyama chest.
"So when the date and... where" Kageyama asked looking down at the orange hair boy.
"Tonight! At... Umm a fancy restaurant!!" Hinata wanted the date to start now not in a few answers. Kageyama nodded and smiled but covered it with his hands.
"Ok.. I'll see you then.." he waited for him to let go. Hinata let go then quickly smiled.
"ok see you!!!"

-Few hours later-
They made it to the restaurant and both had sat down. Kageyama was about to order his meal and Hinata's as nice way for saying thank you. He looked at Hinata. Hinata was blushing seeing Kageyama hair and in a suit. Hinata didn't do much but brush his hair and put a suit. They both we're confused as this happened then slowly got their food they both ate still no sound they had no idea what to say.
"So..."
"Hey, Umm.."
"Good food?.."
those were the only words spoken. Then they pay for the meal walking out Hinata looked at kageyama.
"I'm sorry this was so stupid...we hardly-" Hinata didn't finished sentence as Kageyama spoke.
"I had more fun then you thought he was nice just staring at you for once having a good reason too... and it's not your fault I was just speechless cause you look so n-nuff ni knife.."
Kageyama went embarrassed after what he had said.
"I did too Kageyama! I'm glad you had fun I really glad to see you... but maybe if we hadn't spoken much about volleyball and more date things it could of been better" Hinata smiled.
"Well I know next time for our next date" he looked down at him. Hinata gasped.
"a-Another date!!" His eyes widen.
"Yeah, maybe.." Kageyama said then walked off.
"See you later... Tomorrow maybe at the park?"
Hinata ran off Kageyama grabbing his arm.
"Wait!! You want to practice at the park tomorrow?" He said with a little panic.
"Yes Boke." He said rolling his eyes.
"Till next time.." Kageyama said and leaned down almost like if it was a kiss. Hinata closed his eyes and so did Kageyama...

(IM SO SORRY THIS CAME OUT SOOOOO LATE I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL STILL READ IT)