Blackmail gone wrong

Sugawara and daichi knew something was up with hinata and kageyama. They wanted to find out what was happening or what had happened. So they started asking the team. Everyone else started thinking of what could of happened. Still no one really knew. They went I ask nishinoya and tanaka first.
"Maybe they fought over something?" Nishinoya said still very confused on what it could of been.
"Maybe fighting over a girl?" Tanaka thought. Daichi went to ask ashai as sugawara went to ask the girls kiyoko and yacht.
Ashai shrugged and thought it was a fight too.
Yacht and kiyoko thought it could of been a fight too, but then.
"Well then been hanging out a lot after school? Maybe some kinda project work?" Yacht said. Then sugawara remembered he called earlier about not having practice. Were they dating and broke up!? Did kageyama tell hinata his feelings!? Or did hinata!? Sugawara mind was exploding. Daichi went to ask yamaguchi. He shook his head saying
"I only been seeing them together once or twice together outside of school. Other then that never seen them together." Daichi nodded and went over to the other second years asking them. Sugawara kept asking yachi and kiyoko if they seen anything. They shook their heads. They ended up all gathering around into a small group. Hinata and kageyama just stared at them very confused and more nervous. Tsukki listen to them blah on about are they fighting? Or not.
"Can you all shut up. They kissed when they went on their little date yesterday night.." he straight up had everything. Every little detail somehow. He then showed them a picture of the kids, thinking he could use it for blackmail.
"How did you get this picture!? It look late!? And why are you out at the time alone?"
Sugawara said thinking something was happening. Tuskki looked away fixing his glasses.
"I may have been on a date as well at the time." Yamaguchi face turned a dark red when tsukki said that. Everyone turned to face him then back at the blonde boy. They all smirked and smiled.
"Guess we know the whole story now.." tanaka said laughing.
"Well me and ashai are dating!" Nishinoya shouted out. Hinata and kageyama heard even and started to walk over.
"Wah!? Really!?" Hinata said cheerfully and confused.
"bro!? I thought you like kiyoko!?" Tanaka gasped. Kiyoko looked annoyed at kiyoko then looked at yachi who was blushing a bit then nodded at her.
"Well me and yachi are dating too" kiyoko smiled fixing her glasses then stared right at tanaka. Tanaka felt like a arrow went right through his heart.
"Ack!? W-What!?" Tanaka shouted. Daichi and sugawara laughed.
"Well me daichi are dating too~" sugawara made a small naughty kinda face and placed a finger on his lips puckering up his lips. Kageyama thought to himself 'what is happening...' tsukki thought the same thing. They all then looked at hinata waiting for him to yelled Something thing about kageyama. Hinata panicked. Tsukki sighed.
"We know you kissed there happy.. can we all get back to our lives now?"Tsukki walked off yamaguchi following behind. Time for the questioning.